Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin (23273 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / IPOB Raise Alarm That Southeast Governors Are Compiling Names Of ESN/IPOB To DSS / To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2019
So Southern and Middle Belt Leaders were the source of this Fake News; they directed you to throw caution to the wind and release this lie without any verification?
Yet if the DSS were to arrest and put you in detention, you and your ilk would be the first to be shouting witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2019
If they tell you to jump into fire,you won't ask question abi? Zombie.
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by saxha: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Yinka Odumakin, National Publicity of Afenifere on Wednesday gave reasons why he alerted Nigerians on the alleged invasion of the residence of Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) by officers of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In a statement titled ‘On The Security Cordon Around CJN House:EFCC Denial and Fake Allegations’, Odumakin who said he has never spread untruth to the public said the Southern and Middle Belt Leaders forum after it’s meeting in Abuja on Tuesday was told by an informant that EFCC officials had invaded the residence of the CJN.

He said he was mandated by the leadership of the forum to alert President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerians on the alleged invasion.

The statement reads ” A meeting of the Southern and Middle Belt Leaders held in Abuja on Tuesday which drew leaders from the four zones that made up the group.As the meeting came to a close,an informant came in to alert us that there was a security cordon around the CJN,Mr Walter Onoghen’s residence which he claimed were EFCC men.

The leaders reviewed the information against the gestapo-like invasion of the National Assembly months back by DSS operatives without the knowledge of the then Acting President for which nobody was called to question beyond easing out the the DG DSS .It was in the same pattern that the residences of the Senate President and his Deputy were illegally sealed by the police sometimes ago just as the police just ended a six-day siege on the residence of Senator Dino Melaye.

The Leaders then resolved I should alert the public on the alarm that came to us upon which I recalled the media crew that just took our communique to release to them the information at our disposal that there was a cordon around the CJN residence which our source said were EFCC men and that the President should ask them to back off in order not to overheat the polity since the matter was already in court.

It was late last night when I returned to Lagos that I saw the EFCC statement by one Tony Oriilade laced with many FAKE allegations :

1 That I said they raided the home of the CJN.I challenge the EFCC to bring out where I said such .

2 That I said they arrested the CJN.I equally want them to substantiate that unfounded claim

3 That I circulated a “non-existent “(synctactic illiteracy ) which went viral.I want them to produce the “non-existent” video.Even the video of my address was posted online by another party .

I however note the denial by the EFCC that they were not the security agency our source indicated threw the cordon .Only that is regretted if our source had a mistaken identity of the people he saw.

If the denial is true,it raises more fear about the indiscriminate manner security agencies are deployed in a democratic setting .The country needs to know the agency that threw the cordon that led to the panic which came to us yesterday before we get to the point that criminals and bandits would begin to invade people’s homes posing to be security agencies .

Not necessarily for the jejune ,puerile and and LIBELOUS tenses of Orilade but for the general public I say:I have interfaced with the public in the media in the last 33 years and have never pushed untruth to the public once and will never do.
https://www.independent.ng/why-i-raised-alarm-on-the-alleged-invasion-of-cjns-residence-by-efcc-officials-odumakin/

Southern and Middle belts leaders forum. Nigeria and division.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Gbabe2: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He is the spokesman of Afenifere and Afenifere are the real Yoluba people. So he is not a fraud

Did you just say Afenifere? You will be dumbfounded to hear that these folks are just out there to look after their belies and enrich themselves. They are just winner takes all folks. Trust them at your peril. Authoritatively, I can confirm that this Odumakin is a fraud and just seeking relevance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Bolster(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2019
In order words, Odumakin is announcing to Nigerians that he has been appointed as the mouthpiece of Fake and Unsubstantiated News. I was thinking that post was held by that druggie called FFK.

Anyway, we know he is hungry. We know he is jobless. The so-called group he is representing is of no political importance in the Southwest. We don't recognize them. Gani Adams alone will command votes than the entire Afenifere.

CJN said his house was not invaded, the layabout is still claiming it is a case of mistaken identity. We all know that when EFCC operatives visit you will see EFCC clearly written on their vests. Yet, Odumakin refused to tell us the security operatives that mounted the fake cordon.

These corrupt men thinks we are fools and men with little mind. We know this is part of their Dubai Strategy. It has been failing and it will continue to fail.

Peter Obi account was frozen - Lie
Atiku children's home was invaded - Lie
Buhari family owns Keystone & 'Etisalat' - Lie
Tinubu collapsed and in hospital - Lie
Walter Onnoghen is sacked - Lie
Walter Onnoghen home was invaded - Lie
Walter Onnoghen accounts frozen - Lie
Walter Onnoghen security details withdrawn - Lie

They asked for issue based campaign but they are practicing lie-based campaigns, tapes-based campaigns and shameful propaganda.

#NextLevel jare....

5 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Babaj02: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Name check, they are like that. Diarrhea of the mouth
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Shawnnn01: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2019
This is the rubbish Afenifere as become due to Igbo influence in it affair.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Meritocracy: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Lazy and jobless elders, meanwhile that's where they get there daily bread. Abroko elders

3 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Meritocracy: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Lazy and jobless elders, meanwhile that's where they get there daily bread. Abroko elders. After spreading fake news to disturb the nation next thing is to be expecting bank alert

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Shikini:
But, who were the men that surrounded CJN's house?
What were they doing there?
Who sent them there?
did You see anybody surround his house? Aren't you tired of being lied to by these people?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Biodun556(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2019
These people have no conscience.
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=akinbode1 post=74810575]Look before you leap..

#Rubbish#[/quote

Looks can be deceiving
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2019
akinbode1:
Look before you leap..

#Rubbish#
.looks can be deceiving
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Oju4190: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is too quiet....Lock them up all for spreading fake news.Freedom of speech doesn't mean u can spread fake news just to discredit the Government. Enough is Enough

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Joekaynews(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Gbabe2:

Who is Odumakin for crying out loud? He’s fedding fat on the chaos of this nation. A young man that cant pinpoint what is job role or business is except being an activist? I have been around longer to discern these fraud. Odumakin is a fraud.

Make your research before you comment. For your information, Odumakin has been media guru for long, and up till date, he still a columnist with the Vanguard Newspaper, and many online media such as Premium Times do publish his column.
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Buterflyle0: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Joekaynews:

Make your research before you comment. For your information, Odumakin has been media guru for long, and up till date, he still a columnist with the Vanguard Newspaper, and many online media such as Premium Times do publish his column.

Yet he could make such an elementary mistake such as this. Something a newbie journalist would never do.

If not that he is clearly on the payroll of those he said called him to make the pronouncement he would have double checked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by deomelo: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Bolster:
In order words, Odumakin is announcing to Nigerians that he has been appointed as the mouthpiece of Fake and Unsubstantiated News. I was thinking that post was held by that druggie called FFK.

Anyway, we know he is hungry. We know he is jobless. The so-called group he is representing is of no political importance in the Southwest. We don't recognize them. Gani Adams alone will command votes than the entire Afenifere.

CJN said his house was not invaded, the layabout is still claiming it is a case of mistaken identity. We all know that when EFCC operatives visit you will see EFCC clearly written on their vests. Yet, Odumakin refused to tell us the security operatives that mounted the fake cordon.

These corrupt men thinks we are fools and men with little mind. We know this is part of their Dubai Strategy. It has been failing and it will continue to fail.

Peter Obi account was frozen - Lie
Atiku children's home was invaded - Lie
Buhari family owns Keystone & 'Etisalat' - Lie
Tinubu collapsed and in hospital - Lie
Walter Onnoghen is sacked - Lie
Walter Onnoghen home was invaded - Lie
Walter Onnoghen accounts frozen - Lie
Walter Onnoghen security details withdrawn - Lie

They asked for issue based campaign but they are practicing lie-based campaigns, tapes-based campaigns and shameful propaganda.

#NextLevel jare....

Dubai strategy = Lies.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
You Nigerians really need to wake up. The two major parties in your country don't have your interest at heart, its just a game for them. Watching the shenanigans going on they are literally playing ping pong with you all. And just as a ping pong ball you guys are taking the hit all the time. I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are smart and stupid at the same time the gullibility being displayed by the masses is mind blowing. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Kobicove(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2019
They told you to talk sexual an alarm and you did not bother to confirm first before spreading fake news
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by deomelo: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
These crooked and corrupt people are actually trying to bully and prevent our law enforcement agencies from doing their job.

The EFCC don't go to people's houses and businesses without valid court warrants authorizing their actions so of what idiotic relevance is your rant about informant and Gestapo this and that?

Or the judge's residence is above the law and can not be searched with a valid court order or warrant?

Of course, corruption must fight back as expected, but do your fighting in a court of law, not by peddling lies, ignorance and fake news.

Just apologize for spreading fake news and quit compounding your lies with stupidity and more absurdities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by hassantaiwoo: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Odumakin works with Buhari in 2011 election as an aid but since Buhari hasn't look at him anymore he started misbehaving.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Dejijossy(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2019
You are a disgrace to the Yoruba race sir!

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Rajman45(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Yet he could make such an elementary mistake such as this. Something a newbie journalist would never do.

If not that he is clearly on the payroll of those he said called him to make the pronouncement he would have double checked.
Gbam.....beta oil dey ur head
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by eliwa47(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2019
I was told to raise alarm that............ so if dem tell you to put your hand inside fire you go put am? Id*ot.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Bobnotrouble: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2019
No stories!
You spread fake news.
Period!
Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Okoroawusa: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2019
So,simple "am sorry" this man cannot talk...
Forming bragado upandan.

"informant" gbukwa gi dia!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Konquest: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Africanness:
Useless people. Turned afenifere to something else.
^^^^
^^^^
That is why in the early 2000s, the more dynamic "Afenifere Renewal Group"
broke away from that very conservative "Afenifere" gang of old people whose
membership includes Yinka Odumakin who likes to speak on behalf of the SW
people without being ordered to do so.

He should be tried under the law for criminal defamation of
character and spreading fake news which has now become
the BIGGEST disease in cyberspace.

Odumakin being a journalist is now known for propaganda
and fake news. I still like Joe Okei-Odumakin who is from
a Royal family in Issele Uku in Aniocha North LGA of Delta
State, she doesn't talk anyhow or in a garrulous manner
like her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Always fast to discredit Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and fear...so this man no get mind at all

uncle! at 34 years old. one would have thought you would have developed a little more common sense by now sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin by Tareq1105: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Yinka Odumakin, National Publicity of Afenifere on Wednesday gave reasons why he alerted Nigerians on the alleged invasion of the residence of Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) by officers of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In a statement titled ‘On The Security Cordon Around CJN House:EFCC Denial and Fake Allegations’, Odumakin who said he has never spread untruth to the public said the Southern and Middle Belt Leaders forum after it’s meeting in Abuja on Tuesday was told by an informant that EFCC officials had invaded the residence of the CJN.

He said he was mandated by the leadership of the forum to alert President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerians on the alleged invasion.

The statement reads ” A meeting of the Southern and Middle Belt Leaders held in Abuja on Tuesday which drew leaders from the four zones that made up the group.As the meeting came to a close,an informant came in to alert us that there was a security cordon around the CJN,Mr Walter Onoghen’s residence which he claimed were EFCC men.

The leaders reviewed the information against the gestapo-like invasion of the National Assembly months back by DSS operatives without the knowledge of the then Acting President for which nobody was called to question beyond easing out the the DG DSS .It was in the same pattern that the residences of the Senate President and his Deputy were illegally sealed by the police sometimes ago just as the police just ended a six-day siege on the residence of Senator Dino Melaye.

The Leaders then resolved I should alert the public on the alarm that came to us upon which I recalled the media crew that just took our communique to release to them the information at our disposal that there was a cordon around the CJN residence which our source said were EFCC men and that the President should ask them to back off in order not to overheat the polity since the matter was already in court.

It was late last night when I returned to Lagos that I saw the EFCC statement by one Tony Oriilade laced with many FAKE allegations :

1 That I said they raided the home of the CJN.I challenge the EFCC to bring out where I said such .

2 That I said they arrested the CJN.I equally want them to substantiate that unfounded claim

3 That I circulated a “non-existent “(synctactic illiteracy ) which went viral.I want them to produce the “non-existent” video.Even the video of my address was posted online by another party .

I however note the denial by the EFCC that they were not the security agency our source indicated threw the cordon .Only that is regretted if our source had a mistaken identity of the people he saw.

If the denial is true,it raises more fear about the indiscriminate manner security agencies are deployed in a democratic setting .The country needs to know the agency that threw the cordon that led to the panic which came to us yesterday before we get to the point that criminals and bandits would begin to invade people’s homes posing to be security agencies .

Not necessarily for the jejune ,puerile and and LIBELOUS tenses of Orilade but for the general public I say:I have interfaced with the public in the media in the last 33 years and have never pushed untruth to the public once and will never do.
https://www.independent.ng/why-i-raised-alarm-on-the-alleged-invasion-of-cjns-residence-by-efcc-officials-odumakin/

Keep your defense till you come before the judge.

Mumu, somebody just mentioned restructuring and you're following him up and down.

Ode, tell me a Fulani man that is interested in restructuring.

Restructuring is to whose favour?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members / PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline / Rivers APC Vows To Jail Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.