Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Many Times Have You Missed Sunday Service This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Have You Missed Sunday Service This Year? (532 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Have You Missed Sunday Service This Year? by slap1(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2010
When I was a kid I seldom missed going to church on Sunday because the house- helps were there to dress and drag me to church if I proved obstinate and the cane was salivating to grace my buttocks, I know the same applies to most of us. Now, as adults, the ball is entirely in our courts to kick as we please. For me, unfortunately, it's more a question of how many times I've gone to church this year! Last semester I was at the church just twice! But I know some people still maintain the habit of going to church every Sunday. So how many times have you missed Sunday Service this year?

(1) (Reply)

Gay Vicar, 65, To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model Half His Age | Mail Online / The Most Important Commandment. / Close The Door To Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.