Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fryer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fryer (480 Views)

Automatic Garri Processing Equipment [garri Fryer,cassaver Grater And Many More] / Opinion: The Manual Garri Frying Tray Is Better Than The Automatic Garri Fryer / Garri Gas Fryers For Sale - Portable And Mobile Garri Gas Fryer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fryer by TomZhang: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fryer is divided into: electric heating, coal heating, gas heating and other heating methods. Is a smoke-free type, multi-purpose, water-oil mixed Fried equipment, this equipment adopts the international most elected to oil-water mixed Fried process, completely changed the structure of the traditional frying equipment, fundamentally solves the disadvantages of traditional fryer, can be Fried all kinds of food at the same time, each other is not changing, multi-usage, taken from heating of the reservoir in the middle of the process, control the temperature of the upper and lower reservoir, effectively alleviate the degree of oxidation of frying oil, inhibit acid medium, in the process of Fried automatic filtering residual check, automatic temperature control, so as to prolong the service life of frying oil.

http://www.peanuts-machine.com/peanut-frying-machine.html
Email:jerryzhangshuliy@gmail.com

Re: Fryer by TomZhang: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2020
OK, leave your Email so that we can contact you, my Email: menghao2017@gmail.com
LondonTruman:
The fryer product that you've shared here with us is great, and I want to learn more about this 3q air fryer product. I think I will purchase this product if the price is right. Although, it does depend on how much money I get from my project.

(1) (Reply)

Succeeding As A Small Scale Cucumber Grower / Fresh Crates Of Eggs / Where Can I Learn Hydroponics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.