Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

World Farmers Centre, Farm And Grow Rich Seminars - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World Farmers Centre, Farm And Grow Rich Seminars (567 Views)

*world Farmers Center Farm And Grow Rich Seminars* Pig Farming Business Seminar* / Nursery Nylons for seedling and Grow bag for plants/veggies is available. / Process And Export Cashew Nuts And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Farmers Centre, Farm And Grow Rich Seminars by joseph2082: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
*Start the New Farming Year by getting the right and current knowledge in pig farming business to start strong or to scale up the profitability of your Farming Business.*

� *World Farmers Center*
Presents

*Farm and Grow Rich Seminars* �
On

*Pig farming Business Seminar*

� *Pig farming is very lucrative but you need the right knowledge and skills combined with good knowledge of Marketing. *You can't attend our Pig Farming Business Seminar and not experience a turn around on your farm.* *Come and get not just the skill but the business management secrets to succeed in pig farming business*

To participate in the� Pig Farming Business Seminar for *JANUARY, send *Pig with your name, whatsapp number and email address through whatsapp to *07082418202*

*Some testimonies from some participants*

��� I have acquired more knowledge and will wish to participate in more this kind of seminar to gain more. Friendly environment and advanced experience in pig farming from the facilitator.
David Adenubi
Practicing Pig Farmer

��� Through the pig farming business seminar, my knowledge on marketing strategy has been opened to the aspects I don't know. And thanks to Dr Folutile for the words of encouragement to do more and improve more in my pig production.
Mrs Honfoga T.O
Manager/ CEO
Gods Feather Farms

��‍��� the seminar has really changed my thought about pig farming and make me to believe that there is a lot of money in pig farming. I am new to this and I believe I will do better in the business with what I have learnt today.
Daniel Adikwu
CEO
Ochewilliams farm.

*Send it now for your seat reservation, as we have limited space*

SEMINAR OUTLINE:
One page business plan
practical case study of a 200pigs feasibility report
Practical marketing secrets
proper management of pig for optimum output

*Seminar Venue*
World Farmers Center, 1 Temitayo Ayodeji Graceland Estate, Egbeda Lagos.

*Seminar Date* January 29th 2019
*Seminar Time* 10am

*Seminar is free*
��
�But the training materials+2 Editions Of Farming Advice Digest FAD �� and certificate of participation is *#4000 naira only*

*Act now limited space available*

�Payment payable to :
Account name :Winning Edge Limited
Account no: 2008160672
First Bank

Wishing You a very profitable farming year

Warmest regards
*Dr Joseph Deji FOLUTILE*

(1) (Reply)

Best Broiler Breed And Farm / 20 Trailers Of Cotton And Cotton Seeds For Sale / Pko And Pkc For Sale At Woji, Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.