Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement (41093 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Frank Mba Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner, Owohunwa For Ogun / Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Hotfreezer: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:
Cc: Hotfreezer.... See wetin you talk just yesterday.

Hahahahahaha

Just seeing this!!!
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Hotfreezer: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Hotfreezer, just like we discussed yesterday grin

My brother, parade don change gear.

Next thing is for Jimoh to be be given a wicked northern posting.

Once he's there, they can now process his demotion from his suspiciously acquired rank to his true rank of CSP.

You see that Abayomi Shogunle too, he would soon be transferred also.

Yesterday, I was asking you on that post that how did Saraki know that the IGP intended raiding Saraki's house and he ran away? When you said Jimoh is Saraki's boy, the puzzle now fit in.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by VEE2010(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is the best news I've heard today. The so-called Moshood is so partisan and lacks linguistic composition with very rude consent. I just hope that NPF will be better off now that Idris and Moshood are removed from the scene. Frank MBA has provided a very good image to the NPF in Lagos and I very much hope that he will behave well in the center.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by promotervickky(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
The person who wrote this article is not qualified to be a writer, why did you write sack ?? Rather than replaced please make the internet a respectable place. If you want to gain attention with lies then stop blogging, do something else.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Didi2d(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
I know this guy, back then in Lagos. Good guy.
I no GI lie, I almost thought it will be another Hausa.lol...
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Mrsegz: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Absolutely. He should be made a DPO in Zamfara.

Dreambeat:
The arrogant and uncout Jimoh Moshood.Good riddance.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by omoelerin1: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
If it was other way round all these Igbo bigot would have not allowed us hear words by now with their crying.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Pusyiter(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
In fact, his cup don full
Mumu Idris wey dey promote his Police babes to ASP from sgt
and Jimoh to ACP from SP within 3yrs, calls for probe
You need to see jubilation in EDET HOUSE TODAY
Twoclans:
This sack is long overdue undecided

Ever since I watched this guy mis yarn twice on channels TV, I knew he is an empty barrel .

The type of staff that has a degree in eye service and pleasing the boss at the detriment of anybody.

Jimoh is such a pathetic and unintelligent liar. undecided

Good riddance to bad rubbish .

1 Like

Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

My brother, parade don change gear.

Next thing is for Jimoh to be be given a wicked northern posting.

Once he's there, they can now process his demotion from his suspiciously acquired rank to his true rank of CSP.

You see that Abayomi Shogunle too, he would soon be transferred also.

Yesterday, I was asking you on that post that how did Saraki know that the IGP intended raiding Saraki's house and he ran away? When you said Jimoh is Saraki's boy, the puzzle now fit in.

This is why i always perversely admire Saraki for his intellect.

You see when he came on board as a freshie Governor (secretly reputed to be Christian), 36 - 38 years old, we were happy in Kwara that he would bring youthful and fresh perspectives.

It turned out he was far worse than his father. The dad collects cash from ALL vying candidates for a post and then give the title to the highest bidder. Bukola ensures all suitors are nearly bankrupt and then gives the person he feels is the least competition for him.

He would buy tickets for his stooges in opposition party...that stunt that most folks bought about him fighting his dad was a blatant lie, they just used it to buy him political credibility. The educated in Kwara are wise to his antics. Unfortunately we are outnumbered by the less literate.

Anyways...back to the story. I am sure Bukola bought Mamman Daura (very unusual because Hausa / Fulani are loyal to each other) and i have very strong suspicions that AGF Malami is in his payroll. Daura could have been one of the sources of the priviledged info Saraki always seems to have. I already knew months before the Senators outed Kemi Adeosun that something was wrong because i noticed some strange disbursements from Ministry of Finance to the Senate. What i didnt know was the senators had blackmail material on her and they ratted her out when they had bled her dry.

I hope you know the FG sabotaged it's own case against Saraki in exchange for his support for Buhari's 2nd term bid. The moment the Supreme Court judgment came out, Buhari very foolishly openly congratulated him (might have been one of Saraki's conditions)...... 2 weeks after, Saraki defected to PDP on a Tuesday night. APC served him a suspension notice on Wednesday / Thursday....making them look like idiots. Obviously he has moles in APC who had already informed him of the party's plans.

It was disgusting to see PMB shaking the hands of Number 3 and 4 both from opposition party. How could Buhari have been so careless and stupid? I don't blame people calling him a quota system general. He and his cabal felt Tinubu was getting too influential and wanted Saraki and Tinubu to continue fighting amongst themselves (being 2 "corrupt & dirty" men). See how they eventually let Saraki get recognition and prominence (at least among piglets) by repeatedly undermining Buhari?

Sorry for the long rant jare grin Bear with me. Have a nice day
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by JuanDeDios: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mba is a better liar than Moshood. He's quite sophisticated. I can't help noticing his rapid rise through the ranks, though. He must be well connected.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by JuanDeDios: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
VEE2010:
This is the best news I've heard today. The so-called Moshood is so partisan and lacks linguistic composition with very rude consent. I just hope that NPF will be better off now that Idris and Moshood are removed from the scene. Frank MBA has provided a very good image to the NPF in Lagos and I very much hope that he will behave well in the center.
I doubt it. These are just initial gra-gra which every new IG does. But, yes, Mba is a far more sophisticated liar than Moshood.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by casualobserver2: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
This Frank MBA is a very popular police officer that has clean image. I think he will go well.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by santuspearl: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
I hope he gets to know about events when they happen because the former PRO was always claiming "I am not aware" Lol
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Hotfreezer: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

This is why i always perversely admire Saraki for his intellect.

You see when he came on board as a freshie Governor (secretly reputed to be Christian), 36 - 38 years old, we were happy in Kwara that he would bring youthful and fresh perspectives.

It turned out he was far worse than his father. The dad collects cash from ALL vying candidates for a post and then give the title to the highest bidder. Bukola ensures all suitors are nearly bankrupt and then gives the person he feels is the least competition for him.

He would buy tickets for his stooges in opposition party...that stunt that most folks bought about him fighting his dad was a blatant lie, they just used it to buy him political credibility. The educated in Kwara are wise to his antics. Unfortunately we are outnumbered by the less literate.

Anyways...back to the story. I am sure Bukola bought Mamman Daura (very unusual because Hausa / Fulani are loyal to each other) and i have very strong suspicions that AGF Malami is in his payroll. Daura could have been one of the sources of the priviledged info Saraki always seems to have. I already knew months before the Senators outed Kemi Adeosun that something was wrong because i noticed some strange disbursements from Ministry of Finance to the Senate. What i didnt know was the senators had blackmail material on her and they ratted her out when they had bled her dry.

I hope you know the FG sabotaged it's own case against Saraki in exchange for his support for Buhari's 2nd term bid. The moment the Supreme Court judgment came out, Buhari very foolishly openly congratulated him (might have been one of Saraki's conditions)...... 2 weeks after, Saraki defected to PDP on a Tuesday night. APC served him a suspension notice on Wednesday / Thursday....making them look like idiots. Obviously he has moles in APC who had already informed him of the party's plans.

It was disgusting to see PMB shaking the hands of Number 3 and 4 both from opposition party. How could Buhari have been so careless and stupid? I don't blame people calling him a quota system general. He and his cabal felt Tinubu was getting too influential and wanted Saraki and Tinubu to continue fighting amongst themselves (being 2 "corrupt & dirty" men). See how they eventually let Saraki get recognition and prominence (at least among piglets) by repeatedly undermining Buhari?

Sorry for the long rant jare grin Bear with me. Have a nice day

Mehn, you sabi politics wella.

The truth is that the person I blame for all these is PMB. He's not intelligent enough to add 2 and 2 together politically.

Meanwhile, the idiots he's depending on, people like Abba Kyari, Daura, Malami are people who are politically daft, worthless and can't win a single council seat.

By the time Saraki started dealing with all of them, they handed over APC to Tinubu. Akpabio coming to Apc was what weakened PDP's strides at that time.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Welcome back, I can remember when he held that position some years back, he was very diligent with his duties, congrats to him.
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Waspy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dreambeat:
The arrogant and uncouth Jimoh Moshood.Good riddance.
He's not just uncouth...he's all that's wrong about professionalism and common sense
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Glorymax: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
The question would have been, when Mr Frank Mba was removed as police PRO force hqtrs then, what was his undoing? I knew he handed over to Emmanuel Ojukwu, I believe. Maybe normal posting or whatever. He was there before, and I believed he delivered.
Congrats to a worthy son
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by slimfit1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Naijawebmaster:
Congrats. Always say the truth
Still looking for a professional website design? We are Nigeria's most trusted Web developers. *No advanced payment required! Check my signature

How can I contact you, my guy, I want to build one?
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Glink2018(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
ogbonti:

Osinbajo is a spare tire, planted in the administration to get votes from the west, while propagating and sustaining a lie that he will take over from Buhari in 2023.. let me state an obvious fact from History

APART FROM A LEADER DYING IN POWER, NO VICE PRESIDENT OR SECOND IN COMMAND HAS TAKEN OVER FROM HIS BOSS IN NIGERIA’S Political history....

1. Prime Minister Balewa WAS NOT succeeded by President Azikiwe, Senate President Nwafor Orizu, or even Defence Minister Ribadu in 1966

2. Maj. Gen. Ironsi WAS NOT succeeded by GOC of Nigerian Army Brig. Gen. Ogundipe after the counter coup of July 29, 1966

3. Admiral Akinwale Wey, Chief of Defence Staff did not succeed Gen. Gowon after the coup of July 29, 1975

4. Lt.Gen. OBASANJO SUCCEEDED his Slained Boss, Gen. MURTALA, because Lt. Gen. T.Y. Danjuma refused to lead, asking OBJ to take it

5. Lt. Gen. Obasanjo was not succeded by the Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters, Maj. Gen. Shehu Musa Yar’Adua

6. President Shagari was not succeeded by VP Alex Ekwueme. (Buhari and his gang made sure that government ended abruptly in 1983)

7. Maj. Gen. Buhari, was not succeeded by the Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters Maj. Gen. Tunde Idiagbon

8. General Ibrahim Babangida was not succeeded by Chief of General Staff Admiral Augustus Aikhomu

9. Ernest Shonekan was not succeeded by Senate President Iyorchia Ayu, or Senate President Ebute Ameh in the Interim Govt.

10. Gen. Sani Abacha was not succeeded by the highest ranking officer in the military after him, Lt. Gen. Jerry Useni; de facto #2 man

11. President OBASANJO was not succeeded by VP Atiku Abubakar

12. President YAR’ADUA WAS only SUCCEDED by VP Jonathan after a quasi-civil war at Aso Rock... we all remember vividly!

13. President Jonathan was not succeeded by VP Namadi Sambo

So WHY ARE YORUBAS willing to re-elect BUHARI to continue the poverty and mayhem of insecurity and divisiveness? Are they are leaning on a premise that after BUHARI, it will be OSINBAJO? History proves that may never happen! PLEASE OUR WESTERN PEOPLE, let’s vote out this dullard and save Nigeria from this everyday embarrassment of corruption, nepotism, bigotry and incompetence !!!!

I took time to read through your brilliant comments with an open-mind and to really know motive behind it...Then I concluded by asking you this Simple and preponderous questions;
Shld i vote for Atiku/Obi? ( I know you understand the mssg I am passing) and if don know the answer , read between the lines..
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by brainboss1: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jimoh the linus is gone
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
but na him arrested evans the kidnapper na?
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by BB9ja007: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
ogbonti:

Position wey no get money, nansense! ..... why not Director of Police Budget and Finance, Director Supply and Logistics (Transport), Director Police Payroll, Director of Police Procurement all that na Aboki full am.... na the position to talk talk with nothing to show for it, dem give southerner, and you are here jubilating, zombilating, and mumulating..... bas kali fuul.
..I no go answer you
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
lustychima:
This again proves my point why tribalism will kill this country with the youths at the forefront

When the AIG was named a lot of my Igbo brothers was busy shouting another northerner . some even called him skinny Fulani man. Some even claimed he was brought by buhari to rig election and sack Igbo DIGs

Nobody paid attention to his qualities and competence

But here his first appointment the igbos are the first beneficiary

Let's kill tribalism before it kills us

Kudos AIG
Congrats MBA .
Nwanne madu chukwu gbagi ume

Coz force spokesman is not an easy job

Op change that sack to the right word that will reflect the ideal thing

How is a police PRO going to benefit Igbos?
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by ogbonti: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
BB9ja007:
..I no go answer you

because you know I am telling the damn truth!!!
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by ogbonti: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Glink2018:

I took time to read through your brilliant comments with an open-mind and to really know motive behind it...Then I concluded by asking you this Simple and preponderous questions;
Shld i vote for Atiku/Obi? ( I know you understand the mssg I am passing) and if don know the answer , read between the lines..

Thanks for calling my post brilliant and I am grateful to you for having an open mind

my friend, "I will rather allow a corrupt man who everyone has condemned as corrupt and not good to lead, than have someone who does not OBEY THE COURTS to continue leading this country" - the judiciary is the last hope of the common man and BUHARI is trying so hard to destroy it.

there is a popular adage with my people, "if you give a thief something to hold, he wont steal it, because he knows everyone will call him out when that thing gets missing" so if ATIKU is president, trust me, he will be responsible for what he stole and even what others will steal and he knows it, that everyone will convict him before they even hear his defense, so he will be much careful... but BUHARI hides under the garb of INTEGRITY to rob us blind daily and here we are second guessing ourselves if this man is a crook!

Mind you, I am not an ATIKU fan, I will never be.. but in the face of a dilemma, men of sane minds will choose the lesser evil

we all cant rant and rave here like there is no tomorrow and forget that we have a choice to quietly remove a leader from power who is a tribalist, a regional bi got and hounds the opposition every day.... sometimes I remember an advise given by GEJ that Nigerians insult him and criticize him all day without consequences, but the one coming after him will not tolerate that and that Nigerians will then realize how good they had it with him.. WAS GEJ not right? and is that the kind of leader you want to be in office until 2023?

TRUMP gets insulted everyday by the media in the U.S. like their very existence depends on how much insults they can spew out daily on him and no one goes to jail for it, IS THAT THE SAME WITH BUHARI? we all think it is ok for the president to use the DSS to hound the opposition everyday? I am very educated, widely traveled and old enough to know we are experiencing dangerous times in Nigeria!

BUHARI is as corrupt as ATIKU if not more, so let us stop all that yawning that ATIKU is too corrupt. there is a popular saying that "SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE" IF Buhari is not corrupt, how come he is very comfortable being around friends like TINUBU, AMAECHI, OSHIOMOLE, GANDUJE, AKPABIO, BURUTAI, BABACHIR and others who have credibility issues hanging over their heads? How come he never ordered these guys to be prosecuted just to satisfy the curiosity of the people despite incessant public outcry?

herdsmen now have ceased the killings because they have been told to do so by their sponsors so that Nigerians with chronic amnesia can forget after collecting N2K and vote to re-elect a president who will not lift a finger to protect Nigerians in places he considers out of his interest.

GOD knows, I was one of those people who campaigned vigorously to elect BUHARI IN 2015, I was not paid one kobo for it, so I did not do it for financial gains, I wanted that change he promised which has proven to be the biggest political scam in AFRICA! WE all can agree in our hearts the man did not deliver on any of his promises and he also failed to protect some sections of the country when needed, and it is just INSANE to reward him with another 4 years.

Let us elect anyone else but BUHARI so that whoever wins the presidency in future will know that YOU CANNOT JUST FAIL and expect to be rewarded with a second term, that is how democracy thrives!
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by Ayobami7(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by BB9ja007: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
ogbonti:

because you know I am telling the damn truth!!!
...because u insulted me
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by ogbonti: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
BB9ja007:
...because u insulted me

I apologise if you feel so, please forgive me, i beg no vex
Re: Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement by BB9ja007: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
ogbonti:

I apologise if you feel so, please forgive me, i beg no vex
..no hard feelings you are most welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" / NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.