Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" (1055 Views)

"I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
It is widely unheard of that a sitting President who is gunning for re election will be absent on a platform that is meant to be a channel for telling us how he plans to get us to the proposed next level one on one.
Missing the presidential debate will be the height of Irresponsibility on the part of the president and we the enlightened youths shouldnt just overlook such if it happens.

1 Like

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by maraokendoro(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Honestly you are confused!

8 Likes

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Angelparadise: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
By zombies and those that are tormented by the spirits of innocents citizens senselessly killed because of cow .

4 Likes

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Shawnnn01: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fontmanager1:
It is widely unheard of that a sitting President who is gunning for re election will be absent on a platform that is meant to be a channel for telling us how he plans to get us to the proposed next level one on one.
Missing the presidential debate will be the height of Irresponsibility on the part of the president and we the enlightened youths shouldnt just overlook such if it happens.
I heard of Ebele Jonathan and Obasanjo and I did not die but if the entire PDP Igbo member want to perish overnight because Buhari will not be at the debate they should please go ahead

Beside where was the PDP candidate when Buhari attended the debate attached below so if your entire household kinsmen n to a larger extent entire tribe like to perish because of this you should by all means be my guest.

2 Likes

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sai Baba

Straight to Next level

Baba 2019

Please allow this man finish his good works for Nigerian

1 Like

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by frankman365(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have just collected my PVC

That's minus one (-1) for buhari

4 Likes

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Mahsums: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
My vote don cancel ur own

1 Like

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Let him come and tell us how well to trust him in the debate.

1 Like

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
I heard of Ebele Jonathan and Obasanjo and I did not die but if the entire PDP Igbo member want to perish overnight because Buhari will not be at the debate they should please go ahead

Beside where was the PDP candidate when Buhari attended the debate attached below so if your entire household kinsmen n to a larger extent entire tribe like to perish because of this you should by all means be my guest.
My friend this is not a tribal issue, who told you I am from the south east sir?
This is just a case of coming before Nigerians in the midst of others interested in ur position, telling us why we should trust u for another four years mandate convincingly. Is that too difficult?

1 Like

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by ArmedRobber: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fontmanager1:

Let him come and tell us how well to trust him in the debate.
Bleep off even if he show up you wont vote for him .
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Shawnnn01: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mechonu !
PDP won election 4 times without debating Buhari will do the same. You can go to hell if you are not convinced with the project he is undertaking everywhere or simply vote Atiku.
Fontmanager1:

My friend this is not a tribal issue, who told you I am from the south east sir?
This is just a case of coming before Nigerians in the midst of others interested in ur position, telling us why we should trust u for another four years mandate convincingly. Is that too difficult?
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Sai Baba

Straight to Next level

Baba 2019

Please allow this man finish his good works for Nigerian
Have you checked recently the unemployment rate in the country, or inflation rate, or the insecurity up there in the north, or the cost of governance

1 Like

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Mechonu !
PDP won election 4 times without debating Buhari will do the same. You can go to hell if you are not convinced with the project he is undertaking everywhere or simply vote Atiku.
Nigerians, can we ever make verbal or written exchanges without going on the offensive?
This thing is simple sir, we claim we are copying the US presidential system, can this happen in the US?
For the fact it happened in the past doesnt make it right, let start rewriting it from today.

1 Like

Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Mechonu !
And mind you sir, I never said I am voting for atiku, for your information sir, my presidential candidate is Prof. Kingsley Moghalu of YPP.
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by sammy99(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
d zombies dont even care about dat even if he goes to d debate and messes himself up,dey will still defend him,cos der zombiesm is irredemmable.
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
ArmedRobber:
Bleep off even if he show up you wont vote for him .
I refuse to condescend to your level of fowl exchanges. Thanks for your input so far.
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Fontmanager1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
sammy99:
d zombies dont even care about dat even if he goes to d debate and messes himself up,dey will still defend him,cos der zombiesm is irredemmable.
He is widely supported, no doubt. Let him come and debate. It is in such interactions that we know the way forward.
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
For ur information op. This is the first debate he might not attend since 2003. Besides he'll be live on air this evening.

Hope u re aware that Goodluck jonathan didnt attend debates. And by the way who told u that pmb needs ur vote. Like u voted for him b4.
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ypp candidate that dosent have grass root orientation. In my house family of 8 with 5 people eligeble to vote, only i know who kingsley mongolu is infact i can tell u that in my area of about 500 people plus eligible voters included, only 10 or less knows who the ypp candidate is. I've heard the guy speak, i've listened to his manifestos and plan for the nation, he is a man of vision but i blame him for not doing much towards making himself popular among the masses especially in the rural areas..
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Anuofia so na Only Igbo people dey for PDP
Nkitikpa Racha gi anya
Menskele Menskele
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
just look at our budget buhari budgeted haircut for 1billion,,,,feeding.,,,travelling fare when it's obvious that those amount was just over bloated so why can't he say No, and do things in a different way so that we can see it with our eyes
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by mightyhazell: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
by whom? What better test than a debate or atleast an open forum so that nigerians can have a gkimpse of what they are bargaining for.. Its only a scam that is enshrouded in this kind of mystery..
Re: "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir" by Shawnnn01: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Those who never made the right thing enjoyable to others should not be entitled to the benefit it offers.
Fontmanager1:

Nigerians, can we ever make verbal or written exchanges without going on the offensive?
This thing is simple sir, we claim we are copying the US presidential system, can this happen in the US?
For the fact it happened in the past doesnt make it right, let start rewriting it from today.

(1) (Reply)

My Children Will Take All Their Resources From Tinubu- Bode George / Asari Dokubo And Nnamdi KANU Clashed ,biafra Groups React / Gani Adams Issue Strong Warning To Buhari Over N100b To Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.