Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. (38774 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Psoul(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistol or paralys them with a taser. Pretty cool stuff.

Whaoooo....you are watching too much of these MNet Movies.
Is this coming from the movie "Next" or which of the movies?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Atlanticfire: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Barbed wires don't deter thieves because they are never turned on. A Friend of mine has a customised drone armed with 2 pistols and a taser. His house has several motion sensors that are also solar powered, once motion is detected, the drone hovers around the house and it's on-board artificial intelligence chip from NVIDIA is smart enough to differentiate an animal from an object and a person. Once an unauthorized person is detected via facial recognition technology, it warns you to leave the premises, afterwards, my friend gets a live feed and has the option of shooting the intruder with a pistol or paralys them with a taser. Pretty cool stuff.

Hmm, how did your friend get 2 pistols?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Ugosample(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
akindele91:
So u believe this kind lie for shit hole country like Nigeria smh

I know a man wity sophisticated security in Nigeria

but not at the level that guy was saying

But it was tight sha

cctv and all
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
hmmmmm, he his mind o, hope he was caught?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjaaaaaaa again! If no be tout, na burglar. Why can't you use your brain for something better?

You are a bloody tribalist.

I hate being tribalistic
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by persius555(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

Wake up from your slumber.
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by udysweet(f): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Was there a caught or they didn't caught him
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by ePrive(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
All this peeps saying this n that about what rentAcock said, I laugh you. grin

Niggas have mechanised dogs here in PH, and y'all are shouting about a DIY drone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by arrestdarrester: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Where are the Roths, Satians and Boers? Barbed wire security isn't complete without them?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Obascoetubi: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
what is the tittle of this american film?
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by Ayobami7(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
好的
Re: Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. by 9jaRealist: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2019
UNCL3:

There's hunger in the land, Yes

But that should not make it a license to steal

Such a young man that should be thinking of positive ways to make cash.

Does that dude look hungry to you?

Reality is that even in the best countries in the world, there’s still going to be self-entitled thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin / Woman Kills Her Co-Tenant’s 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Boy Bites Off Man’s Lip And Tongue In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.