Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies (14614 Views)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Olusola Ojemane Orevba, Nigerian Ambassador To Congo Ejected From Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
The Nigerian Ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Ibrahim Isah, is dead after a protracted illness.

Isah passed on Tuesday in Abidjan.

The late Isah, from Niger State, joined the Nigerian Foreign Service in 1983.’

He served at the Nigerian High Commission in Sierra Leone, Consulate-General in New York, Jeddah and at the Embassy in China.

He was the Chargé d’Affaires of the Nigerian Embassy in Ankara, Turkey until his appointment as Ambassador Extraordinary/Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire in 2018.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerian-ambassador-to-cote-divoire-ibrahim-isah-is-dead/

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP. I pray you no loot our money tongue
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Olamsoh: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP

This babe jazzed her rich boyfriend cos of his money, he gives her at least 200k weekly. His source of income is from her pant that he used for "Money Ritual" the first time they met, mama is still feeling like she has caught maga...

It’s a money chain guys

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by homopoliticus: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wetin kil am?
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by NOC1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by hisexcellency34: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
If you blame Buhari for this, i will curse you
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by notoriousbabe: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP

To be replaced with a Christian

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by yinkus6750(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Still looking young.
Looks like a real diplomat.
Age and cause of death not mentioned..
May his soil R I P
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by UNCL3(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP Amb
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Echine: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rip
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by vastolord4(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jnuary that used to be known for "empty pockets" has now been known for deaths tolls... rip sir
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Bustincole(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP to the Dead
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Lexusgs430: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Another Mallam would be appointed, yet again ...... We know Buhari's ways ......

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Bobnotrouble: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
May his Soul rest in peace.
Ameen.
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by fascowilly(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
See your life

Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If you blame Buhari for this, i will curse you
lol
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
if you were there, won't you loot? and stop asking funny question
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Oma307:

if you were there, won't you loot? and stop asking funny question
Do you think everybody is corrupt like you.
Lemme answer your question tongue

I won't loot

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by kglamour(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
R.I.P amb.
His death must be investigated, that place is very close to Sudan.
Jubril don open cap oooo. wetin b another blackmailing?
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Ajuma002(f): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rip
Re: Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Sink Fresh N915bn Loan Into Power Sector / Hameed Ali: Security More Important Than Rule Of Law, Human Rights-customs Boss / Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.