Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Court Dissolves 11-yr-old Marriage Over Lack Of Care - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Dissolves 11-yr-old Marriage Over Lack Of Care (247 Views)

Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative / Nanny Jailed After Getting Pregnant For The 11-yr-old Boy She Sexually Abused / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 11-yr-old Marriage Over Lack Of Care by rmo19: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
An Idi Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi area, Ibadan, on Wednesday dissolved an 11-year-old marriage between Mariam Abdulrahman and her husband, Ahmed, on ground of improper care for the children and the wife.

The plaintiff, Mariam, told the court that she could no longer cope with having to see to the welfare of the three children, claiming that her husband was irresponsible.

“I sell only foodstuffs but when the struggle was too much for me, I took the first two children to him, while the last remained with me.

“Since then, I have never had the opportunity of seeing them or even hearing them speak to me on phone,’’ she said.

Read more here:http://ybtcnews.com/2019/01/16/court-dissolves-11-yr-old-marriage-over-lack-of-care/

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Security Summit Underway / Return All Unlawful Arms Voluntary To The Nearest Police Station. - Ag IGP, Adam / Boko Haram Terrorist Nabbed With Military Kits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.