Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance (776 Views)

Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why! / Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by kidap: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Uche Jombo took to her twitter account to call out GTBank for charging her over six thousand naira for card maintenance.

She tweeted saying....

Let's just say this 2019 I'm done with paying for services not given @gtbank I DON'T have a dollar card with you ANYMORE , mind TELLING me what you charged me over 6k for? Do the needful NOW

Source: https://nollyzone.com/uche-jombo-calls-out-gtbank-for-charging-her-over-6k-on-card-maintenance/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by Rextizz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
I thought you are a celebrity Just dash them and forget about it.
Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by itspzpics(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lol...kini
Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by Movic1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
So? They shouldn't charge you because undecided you're a celebrity?

Why not maintain your dollar card yourself

So you think bank are Charity organization's abi? Na their teeth they go use pay workers salary?

You use the service so you have to pay for it. I don't know maybe I'm the only one that don't complain about bank charges, I see it as normal thing..

Some people go dey receive alert e go dey sweet them, when bank com charge them SMS alert fee them go they shout.. angry
We should always appreciate all these banks no matter how small they are, they are trying..
Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by Johninko(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
thiefs
if ur card too new wen e expire de charge it u for not using it
Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Movic1:
So? They shouldn't charge you because undecided you're a celebrity?

Why not maintain your dollar card yourself

So you think bank are Charity organization's abi? Na their teeth they go use pay workers salary?

You use the service so you have to pay for it. I don't know maybe I'm the only one that don't complain about bank charges, I see it as normal thing..

Some people go dey receive alert e go dey sweet them, when bank com charge them SMS alert fee them go they shout.. angry
We should always appreciate all these banks no matter how small they are, they are trying..
Are you a gtb social media marketer? Which card are they maintaining?Did they service or repair the card?
Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by ZoeyJ(f): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=Johnnko post=74818587]thiefs
if ur card too new wen e expire de charge it u for not using it [/quote

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by Ehiscotch(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
If she was in America and got charged by an American bank she won't complain.

It is frustrating but this happens not just in Nigeria. Banks here should also take it easy.
Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by Peterdredd(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry
Re: Actress Uche Jombo Calls Out Gtbank For Charging Her Over 6k On Card Maintenance by TimiRume(f): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Go to your bank and ask them to block the card for you. Its still active on their data base or whatever its called.

Card maint charges are usually very annoying especially when they are accumulated, i remember my bank UBA that year!

(1) (Reply)

"I’m So Proud Of You" - Chioma Says After Davido Sold Out 20k Capacity O2 Arena / OMG! Another Ritualist Den Found In Ibadan, Lots Of Pants Discovered / Husband-snatching Scandal: Nollywood Actress, Bukola Adeeyo Dragged By The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.