Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Wife Dates Different Men Since She Started Selling Alcoholic Drinks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Dates Different Men Since She Started Selling Alcoholic Drinks (558 Views)

She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / Help, I'm An Alcoholic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Dates Different Men Since She Started Selling Alcoholic Drinks by linx123: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
41 year old man, Isiaka Akinola, has begged Badagry Customary Court on Wednesday to dissolved his 14 years marriage to his 36 year old wife, Anifat on the ground of infidelity.

Isiaka had filed for divorce on the grounds of adultery,lack of care, maltreatment of their three children and threat to life.

The court ’s President, Mr Shakirudeen Adekola, dissolved the union and awarded the custody of the children to the petitioner.

“From the evidence adduced by both parties in court, it is very clear that this marriage had broken down irretrievably and both parties are better allowed to go their way.

“The respondent shall have unfettered access to the children of the marriage and they are allowed to spend holidays and vacation with her.

“The parties are hereby ordered to maintain absolute peace between themselves, their families and communities wherever and whenever they meet.

“Isiaka shall pay to the respondent a sum of N50,000 for accommodation and a sum of N100,000 as separation allowance.

“These payments as outlined above shall be remitted through the court.

“Both parties are .....https://janefblog.com/5149-2my-wife-dates-different-men-since-she-started-selling-alcoholic-drinks/

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dates Different Men Since She Started Selling Alcoholic Drinks by 10mobile: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Before nko? You allowed your wife to retail just alcohol to street rascals and you still want her to be Virgin Mary. Mtchew!
Re: My Wife Dates Different Men Since She Started Selling Alcoholic Drinks by Larryfest(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lol....if she doesn't do that how is she going to have customers naa, u sef open ur eyes down ur wife begin dey sell alcohol for street knowing fully well that's like a license to infidelity and promiscuity..

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother’s Day / Happy Pikin Day To All The Pikin's Out There. (pix) / 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.