Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Tried Selling Drugs Before Becoming A Stripper – Amber Rose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Tried Selling Drugs Before Becoming A Stripper – Amber Rose (590 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” / Amber Rose And The Men Who Have Grabbed Her Butt On The Red Carpet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Selling Drugs Before Becoming A Stripper – Amber Rose by frommee0: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Amber Rose in a new interview with Van Lathan on The Red Pill podcast on Tuesday, has revealed that she once tried to sell drugs.

In her words;

‘Stripping wasn’t my first option. You know, I tried selling drugs. I tried selling crack in my neighborhood. And they (drug dealers) were like, ‘No,'” Rose revealed. “They said I was gonna get robbed, I was a girl, and I was too pretty, and it wasn’t going to happen. So what I did, I would bag it up for them. I would weigh it and bag up the crack rocks for them, and they would throw me some money.”

She continued saying;

“I feel like rappers always get this pass of, like, ‘I had to sell drugs to feed my daughter. I had to sell drugs to feed my family.’ […] Like, ‘We made something out of nothing,” she explained. “And when it comes to me, it’s like, do I have to give you this story to understand? It’s been nine years since I’ve been famous, and I never told that to nobody […] Yeah, I was a stripper, and I did what the f**k I had to do to feed my family.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-tried-selling-drugs-before-becoming-a-stripper-amber-rose/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: I Tried Selling Drugs Before Becoming A Stripper – Amber Rose by Bigmugu: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry what a popular and fearless Olosho

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade & Afro B Collab On Smash Hit Track Melanin [DOWNLOAD HERE] / Any Man Who Plays With Juliet Ibrahim’s Heart Will Know No Peace – Uche Maduagwu / Drake Ordered A $400,000 Iphone Case Made Of Diamonds And Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.