Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks (1058 Views)

Solution To Acne,pimples And Uneven Skin Tone / Get Rid Of Sunburn, Dark Patches, Uneven Skin Tone With Optimal Even Out Set / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hello Beautiful! i know as humans we sometimes feel insecure about how our skin problems and most times and we try different skin products and creams and we spend lots and lots of money and then the problem still doesn't just go away. well i am not here to preach to you, i am actually here because i was once in your shoes and i wasted lots of money until i came across the power of Organic soap! trust me this stuff works like magic! you know those saying that the best things happens to you when you don't even plan for them that was it. since i started using this soap it has worked like magic and had to meet the person who does them that i had to be a distributor! lol it's great and funny thing is the seller doesn't even know the kind of super powers she has and because i am kind enough i have some for sale at a cool affordable price to give to you to try out and see for yourself. if this organic soap doesn't work please feel free to come to this post and bash me and i would give you a refund and i mean it. if you are interested you gotta hit me up on 08185820316 i am based in lagos though but i would consider sending nationwide. its high time we get our girl power back! cheers and happy new year. wink
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Alexious(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Not only girls that have skin issues
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Alexious(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Only girls?
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Alexious:
Not only girls that have skin issues
yeah totally, but lets me honest with ourselves we are the most sensitive of the two sex
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Alexious(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Allright, i got some skin issues ill want to fix and also maybe a good cream suitable 4 my skin.
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Alexious:
Allright, i got some skin issues ill want to fix and also maybe a good cream suitable 4 my skin.
gotta ring that number baby!! 08185820316

1 Like

Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Alexious(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Am based in abuja, but ill call.
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
okay so been seriously busy trying to meet request and all lol so i actually decided to put the product on jumia so they could help out with logistics and shipping. search Emerald Organic soap on Jumia if you wanna buy and see the Magic! cheers smiley
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Healthyhubz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
How to treat acne and pimples with acne home remedies

This article will put you through on ways of treating acne with acne home remedies. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of acne pimples right Wrong. Contrary to popular thought, pimples and acne are not the same. Pimples are just one of many manifestations of acne.

Simply put, Acne is a skin condition that causes pimples, blackheads and Whitehead covers. Each type must be treated differently, even when using acne home remedies. But to do that, one must understand how each of them was caused.

What Causes Acne?

Acne is mainly caused by the overproduction of sebum oil is a substance that produces to keep our skin hydrated and healthy. Sebum is secreted through our skin pores and hair follicles.

But when the sebum production into overdrive, or blocked by clogged pores, then the sebum from reaching the skin surface and instead it infects the clogged pores and hair follicles with dead skin cells and bacteria.

At this point, the various forms! of acne as follows: If the pore size is small, the skin forms on the hair follicle and Whitehead formed half the pore size is large, the layer of the skin is unable to form and sebum-filled pore is oxidized and discolored by exposure to air, thus forming a black head.

A pimple is formed when the combined pressure of the sebum and dead skin cells causes the sides of the pore to break, allowing the bacteria to infect the surrounding skin.

Effective Acne Home Remedies

Other than good, consistent skin hygiene, the following home remedies end of your acne breakouts within a few days.

Steam
Both whiteheads and blackheads can easily be eradicated by using steam. The steam opens the pores and softens the skin. Now you can extract black! heads and whiteheads easily using a blackhead removal tool. You can do this holding your face over a steaming bowl of water with a towel over your head for five minutes.

Toothpaste
Toothpaste contains ingredients that help draw bacteria from clogged pores. Apply a thin layer of toothpaste on the affected area and leave it overnight.

Lemon
Lemons contain Alpha Hydroxyl Acid, which naturally exfoliates your skin. Lemon in all its forms (juice, skin, rind, etc.) is very effective against blackheads and whiteheads.

Extinguish a swab with lemon juice and coat the affected areas twice a day. Alternatively, massage your face with the skin of lemon before washing with warm water. A mask made? teaspoon lemon juice and one egg white is another great home remedy for acne blackheads, she pulled the mask and not washed off the face.

Corn Flour Paste
Making a paste with corn flour and vinegar and its application to the affected area will absorb the oil in the clogged pores.

Special Remedies For Pimples

Tea Tree Oil

Tea tree oil is an essential part of any acne home remedies, because the antiseptic and antibacterial properties, making it highly effective against all forms of acne. It also contains a natural astringent that cleanses the pores and kills bacteria. The oil can be directly applied (or mixed with a little water) to the affected area twice a day.

Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera is a great natural skin healer. Application of Aloe Vera for pimples twice a day significantly accelerates the healing process.

Honey

Honey is also known to kill bacteria and also for treating acne. It is one of the best natural ingredients for your skin. Heat it to a comfortable temperature for applying a thin layer over the affected area.

Although these acne home remedies are very effective, do not expect your acne to disappear overnight. All natural remedies take time and patience, but it’s definitely worth it!

Michele has been writing articles on health research for the past few years now. Not only has she specializes in the famous area of health, like nutrition and fitness, but they also spend time writing about health remedies and natural home remedies for many medical conditions aggravating.

You can check her latest articles on Acne Home Remedies to help treat acne naturally and effectively using items found right in your own home.

4. Lemongrass oil

Lemongrass oil possess antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. Lemongrass oil can be used for treating acne, headache, sore throats and muscle pain. it is also a great choice for home remedies against acne.
Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
yeah still available!!! thank you for the support

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Records First COVID-19 Death As Infected Renal Patient Dies At LUTH / Boost your immune system, muscles & eye health / Leaves That Can Cure Your Malaria Without Going To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.