Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP (27811 Views)

2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by Mitchewww(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Amen

#BuhariDoesNotKnow

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by mikolo4us: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
May his life jagajaga
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
lINDA...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by Xioxing: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
I can't believe such stupidity still exit..... Another lame buharist spotted
Seetto:
Looking for attention.....absolutely nonsense..what has IG got to do with your ailing musical career.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by fidkel: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by wambosamuel1980: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yesterday i was asking one of his friend that now that your friend Idris IG has retired what is your take, he told me that i should not mind that useless man.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by awuf2008: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Amen and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by Arabs999: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
10mobile:
Correct but wicked prayer
He can never escape Khama..
He must reap the fruits of the evil seeds that he planted. His retirement will definitely be miserable..
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by kingsley091(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
The yeye IG that disturb Peace corps oya we go see nahhhhh and replacing his position with a junior staff
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by lastmessenger: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
wellmax:
What exactly has the former IG done wrong because i don't get all these hate comments?
There is nothing good about that zombie IG.stop pretending like you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by efikoefiko(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Farewell Message To Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP by wellmax(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
lastmessenger:
There is nothing good about that zombie IG.stop pretending like you don't know.

Can you just mention one reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola / Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.