Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buffon Wanted To Play With Ronaldo But Now Aims To Help Neymar Win Ballon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buffon Wanted To Play With Ronaldo But Now Aims To Help Neymar Win Ballon D'or (374 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buffon Wanted To Play With Ronaldo But Now Aims To Help Neymar Win Ballon D'or by obembet(f): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gianluigi Buffon admits ‘I’d have liked to play with Cristiano Ronaldo’ but is at Paris Saint-Germain ‘to help Neymar win the Ballon d’Or’.

Buffon left Juventus to join up with Neymar at PSG last summer, just weeks before the Bianconeri signed Ronaldo in an Italian-record deal.

“I’ve always liked playing with the best players,” the veteran goalkeeper told Esporte Interativo.

“I think I’ve played with the best players, although it’s clear that you can’t play with everyone, otherwise you should change team every year.

“Of course I’d have liked to play with Cristiano Ronaldo, but I have to say that one of the reasons why I kept playing was that I received a call from Paris Saint-Germain, where Neymar and Mbappe play.

“They, along with Messi, are the best players in the world, as well as Griezmann. PSG are aiming high and Neymar and Mbappe, I must say, are two important reasons behind my decision [to sign for PSG].

“I’m here in Paris to help Neymar win the Ballon d’Or. He has everything to win at least two. He only needs convince himself.”

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/989907

lalasticlala
mynd4

Re: Buffon Wanted To Play With Ronaldo But Now Aims To Help Neymar Win Ballon D'or by InfernoNig: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Old cargo
Re: Buffon Wanted To Play With Ronaldo But Now Aims To Help Neymar Win Ballon D'or by Abfinest007(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
you haven*t help urself u want to help others.is it a bad thing if u win it

(1) (Reply)

How Barcelona Line Up Will Be Against Girona? / I Won Ngn5,800 With Stake Of Ngn1,000, Is Not Bad I Think, See Proof / Psg 1 Vs 3 Manchester United Highlights (all Goals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.