Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

See This Movie "Talented But Broke "(summary, Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See This Movie "Talented But Broke "(summary, Photo) (309 Views)

Stephanie Nnadi Bags Double Award As Entertainment Personality, Best Talented Ma / Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART All Parts Now Showing / Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Movie "Talented But Broke "(summary, Photo) by Infinixhot2: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
See here;

Re: See This Movie "Talented But Broke "(summary, Photo) by Infinixhot2: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Infinixhot2:
See here;
found myself in a strange world where nothing matters, except your 'talent'. Money is not a factor in this strange world, and every individual sells his or her talent for survival. This world is far different from 'Earth' planet where only few were recognized for their talent. I was told by the king of this strange world that I have been chosen, to restore the awareness of talent and gifts on earth. They said the rate of talent realisation and utilisation on earth was doom. This world was a mystery to me. I was given a "Talent Manager" , whose job was to train me; and help me realise my talent. He was also given the responsibility to change my thought pattern concerning talent and gift. There is something called "Talent Card" in this strange world. Without this card, you won't be able to buy anything. It could only be issued by the king. The 'Talent Card' serves as a confirmation that you have discovered your talent, and that you're using it. I was given just two weeks of favor to live without the talent card by the king. I was told to discover my talent within that two weeks by the help of the "talent manager" assigned to me. Without this card, nobody would sale food, drink or whatever to me. My talent manager was so hard on me. He told me he had to get rid of my earthy mentality that makes me think that, the talented are only those who have the "Showbiz" ability... The showbiz abilities are the musicians, dancers, comedians, talented footballers and the rest of them. He also cleared my doubt that those ' public show' talent had made many on earth to neglect their gift and talents. They think any ability that is not among the showbiz talent is not a talent and therefore not relevant. He also said rewarding schemes like: Britain got talent, America got talent, Nigeria got talent and the rest of them were making matter worst as they give more opportunities to those public show talented people than others. Before the two weeks a favour ran out, i discovered my talent by the help of the talent manager assigned to me. I naturally have the ability to 'persuade ' people with words to take desired action. I knew it would be very useful to me on earth as regard to 'Selling'. I was told by the king that, it's now time for me to go back to the earth to reform the mind of the current generation. He also said that he would be given me just a year to carry out this assignment, and that he would be given me all I need to accomplish this task, within a year. I returned back to the earth in human form, but skeptical on how to start my mission. I decided to start my own talent show called the "World Got Talent" . I exempted those with the showbiz talent. I faced many oppositions, but i held on to my decision. Many people said what kind of people was I expecting, when I was exempting those that should be there. Painfully, the first and the second day, nobody showed up. After all I did for publicity and awareness. That night, before I slept, I cried out my frustration. When I slept off, I found myself in that strange world again. The king told me plainly that I took the wrong move. He said I should start a television programme first, to educate the people about talents, gifts and my vision of bringing out the best in them. He also said I should set up a camp programme after my television program gets a lot of audience. He said the camp program should last for three months, and i should let the people know that, the purpose of the camp is to let people discover their talent. I did exactly as i was told. All manner of people from different background came for the three months "talent hunt camp". These was what i did,: I told everyone that I would be given them different instruction to carry out during their stay in the camp. They never knew i was giving everyone thesame instruction. I also told them that, anyone that reveals the instruction given to him would live the camp immediately, and that there is enough technology to know that person. This made everyone very secretive to the instruction I gave to them. Here was the common instruction which I gave to them, " I gave every individual a pen and a diary. I told each person secretly, to write down anything 'unusual' he perceives in anybody while in the camp. That is, they should write whatever they perceive is a talent in any person. I said they should write the full name of that person or else, the things written will be of no use. At the end of the third month, everyone was amazed at the result. Me and my group had to call each person separately, to come out publicly, in front of the people to call out the names of the people on their diaries and what was observed about them. As the people came, they were shocked by what was observed about them. Some of the people was observed by more than two people, with thesame result about that person . Many confirmed that the things written about them were true, because, someone had once told them outside before. But they thought it was not a talent, because they only believed in the "Public Show Talent". Some of these talent discovered were: Ability to counsel, ability to resolve conflicts among people, ability to keep conversation lively, ability to teach people to understand despite complexity, ability to arrange things (order ), and so many of them that cannot be mentioned. I finally accomplished my mission... Don't ignore little remarks made about you. This remarks could be your monetary value inside of you.[img] I found myself in a strange world where nothing matters, except your 'talent'. Money is not a factor in this strange world, and every individual sells his or her talent for survival. This world is far different from 'Earth' planet where only few were recognized for their talent. I was told by the king of this strange world that I have been chosen, to restore the awareness of talent and gifts on earth. They said the rate of talent realisation and utilisation on earth was doom. This world was a mystery to me. I was given a "Talent Manager" , whose job was to train me; and help me realise my talent. He was also given the responsibility to change my thought pattern concerning talent and gift. There is something called "Talent Card" in this strange world. Without this card, you won't be able to buy anything. It could only be issued by the king. The 'Talent Card' serves as a confirmation that you have discovered your talent, and that you're using it. I was given just two weeks of favor to live without the talent card by the king. I was told to discover my talent within that two weeks by the help of the "talent manager" assigned to me. Without this card, nobody would sale food, drink or whatever to me. My talent manager was so hard on me. He told me he had to get rid of my earthy mentality that makes me think that, the talented are only those who have the "Showbiz" ability... The showbiz abilities are the musicians, dancers, comedians, talented footballers and the rest of them. He also cleared my doubt that those ' public show' talent had made many on earth to neglect their gift and talents. They think any ability that is not among the showbiz talent is not a talent and therefore not relevant. He also said rewarding schemes like: Britain got talent, America got talent, Nigeria got talent and the rest of them were making matter worst as they give more opportunities to those public show talented people than others. Before the two weeks a favour ran out, i discovered my talent by the help of the talent manager assigned to me. I naturally have the ability to 'persuade ' people with words to take desired action. I knew it would be very useful to me on earth as regard to 'Selling'. I was told by the king that, it's now time for me to go back to the earth to reform the mind of the current generation. He also said that he would be given me just a year to carry out this assignment, and that he would be given me all I need to accomplish this task, within a year. I returned back to the earth in human form, but skeptical on how to start my mission. I decided to start my own talent show called the "World Got Talent" . I exempted those with the showbiz talent. I faced many oppositions, but i held on to my decision. Many people said what kind of people was I expecting, when I was exempting those that should be there. Painfully, the first and the second day, nobody showed up. After all I did for publicity and awareness. That night, before I slept, I cried out my frustration. When I slept off, I found myself in that strange world again. The king told me plainly that I took the wrong move. He said I should start a television programme first, to educate the people about talents, gifts and my vision of bringing out the best in them. He also said I should set up a camp programme after my television program gets a lot of audience. He said the camp program should last for three months, and i should let the people know that, the purpose of the camp is to let people discover their talent. I did exactly as i was told. All manner of people from different background came for the three months "talent hunt camp". These was what i did,: I told everyone that I would be given them different instruction to carry out during their stay in the camp. They never knew i was giving everyone thesame instruction. I also told them that, anyone that reveals the instruction given to him would live the camp immediately, and that there is enough technology to know that person. This made everyone very secretive to the instruction I gave to them. Here was the common instruction which I gave to them, " I gave every individual a pen and a diary. I told each person secretly, to write down anything 'unusual' he perceives in anybody while in the camp. That is, they should write whatever they perceive is a talent in any person. I said they should write the full name of that person or else, the things written will be of no use. At the end of the third month, everyone was amazed at the result. Me and my group had to call each person separately, to come out publicly, in front of the people to call out the names of the people on their diaries and what was observed about them. As the people came, they were shocked by what was observed about them. Some of the people was observed by more than two people, with thesame result about that person . Many confirmed that the things written about them were true, because, someone had once told them outside before. But they thought it was not a talent, because they only believed in the "Public Show Talent". Some of these talent discovered were: Ability to counsel, ability to resolve conflicts among people, ability to keep conversation lively, ability to teach people to understand despite complexity, ability to arrange things (order ), and so many of them that cannot be mentioned. I finally accomplished my mission... Don't ignore little remarks made about you. This remarks could be your monetary value inside of you.[/img] I found myself in a strange world where nothing matters, except your 'talent'. Money is not a factor in this strange world, and every individual sells his or her talent for survival. This world is far different from 'Earth' planet where only few were recognized for their talent. I was told by the king of this strange world that I have been chosen, to restore the awareness of talent and gifts on earth. They said the rate of talent realisation and utilisation on earth was doom. This world was a mystery to me. I was given a "Talent Manager" , whose job was to train me; and help me realise my talent. He was also given the responsibility to change my thought pattern concerning talent and gift. There is something called "Talent Card" in this strange world. Without this card, you won't be able to buy anything. It could only be issued by the king. The 'Talent Card' serves as a confirmation that you have discovered your talent, and that you're using it. I was given just two weeks of favor to live without the talent card by the king. I was told to discover my talent within that two weeks by the help of the "talent manager" assigned to me. Without this card, nobody would sale food, drink or whatever to me. My talent manager was so hard on me. He told me he had to get rid of my earthy mentality that makes me think that, the talented are only those who have the "Showbiz" ability... The showbiz abilities are the musicians, dancers, comedians, talented footballers and the rest of them. He also cleared my doubt that those ' public show' talent had made many on earth to neglect their gift and talents. They think any ability that is not among the showbiz talent is not a talent and therefore not relevant. He also said rewarding schemes like: Britain got talent, America got talent, Nigeria got talent and the rest of them were making matter worst as they give more opportunities to those public show talented people than others. Before the two weeks a favour ran out, i discovered my talent by the help of the talent manager assigned to me. I naturally have the ability to 'persuade ' people with words to take desired action. I knew it would be very useful to me on earth as regard to 'Selling'. I was told by the king that, it's now time for me to go back to the earth to reform the mind of the current generation. He also said that he would be given me just a year to carry out this assignment, and that he would be given me all I need to accomplish this task, within a year. I returned back to the earth in human form, but skeptical on how to start my mission. I decided to start my own talent show called the "World Got Talent" . I exempted those with the showbiz talent. I faced many oppositions, but i held on to my decision. Many people said what kind of people was I expecting, when I was exempting those that should be there. Painfully, the first and the second day, nobody showed up. After all I did for publicity and awareness. That night, before I slept, I cried out my frustration. When I slept off, I found myself in that strange world again. The king told me plainly that I took the wrong move. He said I should start a television programme first, to educate the people about talents, gifts and my vision of bringing out the best in them. He also said I should set up a camp programme after my television program gets a lot of audience. He said the camp program should last for three months, and i should let the people know that, the purpose of the camp is to let people discover their talent. I did exactly as i was told. All manner of people from different background came for the three months "talent hunt camp". These was what i did,: I told everyone that I would be given them different instruction to carry out during their stay in the camp. They never knew i was giving everyone thesame instruction. I also told them that, anyone that reveals the instruction given to him would live the camp immediately, and that there is enough technology to know that person. This made everyone very secretive to the instruction I gave to them. Here was the common instruction which I gave to them, " I gave every individual a pen and a diary. I told each person secretly, to write down anything 'unusual' he perceives in anybody while in the camp. That is, they should write whatever they perceive is a talent in any person. I said they should write the full name of that person or else, the things written will be of no use. At the end of the third month, everyone was amazed at the result. Me and my group had to call each person separately, to come out publicly, in front of the people to call out the names of the people on their diaries and what was observed about them. As the people came, they were shocked by what was observed about them. Some of the people was observed by more than two people, with thesame result about that person . Many confirmed that the things written about them were true, because, someone had once told them outside before. But they thought it was not a talent, because they only believed in the "Public Show Talent". Some of these talent discovered were: Ability to counsel, ability to resolve conflicts among people, ability to keep conversation lively, ability to teach people to understand despite complexity, ability to arrange things (order ), and so many of them that cannot be mentioned. I finally accomplished my mission... Don't ignore little remarks made about you. This remarks could be your monetary value inside of you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TRAILER: Samuel L. Jackson Stars In “shaft” Reboot / 6 Simple Steps To Enter Into Your Character As An Actor In Nollywood / The Burial Of Kojo: Ghanaian-produced Movie To Make Netflix Debut In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.