Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters (35406 Views)

Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Kassim Afegbua Defects To PDP With Supporters In Edo / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Asshurbanipall: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Osetigoo cheesy
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by moshoodn(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Reportage in Nigeria is so sensational...
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by drey076(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jg
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Banmeallday: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Well “IGNATIUS” lol he is just a typical Nigger Politician

LOL...”IGNATIUS”
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Glink2018(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
The truth be told , buhari can not win in akwa-ibom
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
watch as those who were celebrating on a post that read benue ex-concillor decamp from pdp to apc a week ago come here to say he has no electoral value
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rollins777:
Is coming,i had a dream,the biggest decamp that will shake APC is coming very soon,people should mark my word.

Engr Buba Galadima has already promised it
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Vickthore: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Boss20:
Its the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month.

He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.

You cant give what you don't have.
... And to invite Atiku and PDP?
U ARE VERY WISE INDEED
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Glink2018(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

Well thought-out comments
But in addition to the above mentioned issue listed,
Add:
I . Corruption
Ii . Corruption
III. Corruption
Iiii. Corruption
Iv . Embezzlement
V. Diversion of public fund

Are what we should except if Atiku become the president...

Pdp has done it before , pdp will do it again...

No way....to PDP
We are moving to next level

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Xisnin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
ikorodureporta:
shocked see this...
As a blogger, you should be a spot doctored chats.
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
hahahahahah u mind em!! person just go defect and call out figures in a rally grin cheesy
Abbeyme:
I do not even know that name.

He defected with 5000 supporters. How many registered voters are in his support team?
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Glink2018:

Well-being thought comments
But in addition to the above mentioned issue listed,
Add:
I . Corruption
Ii . Corruption
III. Corruption
Iiii. Corruption
Iv . Embezzlement
V. Diversion of public fund

Are what we should except if Atiku become the president...
He has done it before , he will do it again...

No way....to PDP
We are moving to next level
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Hotfreezer: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rollins777:
Is coming,i had a dream,the biggest decamp that will shake APC is coming very soon,people should mark my word.

Use Lonart, that malaria don too enter your body.
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Senatorbng(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Somebody who could not win ordinary House of Reps ticket in a 2 local govt Federal constituency, is decamping and you are making news of it. Featherweights!

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Oponel1962: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
$$$s working.
No principle
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Mitchewww(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
cocaineaddict:
Ok

Thanks dear.

But..

This is a stupid reason.

He did not even leave because APC have failed Nigerians and Buhari does not know

#BuhariDoesNotKnow
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Glink2018(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!

Now, I can smell the presence of some e-political activists on...
Their jobs is to write good articles about some corrupt polithievians...and you are part of them
Don't worry ...u r on top of your job ...
The corrupt polithievians has paid you to do this dirty jobs. After all, there's dignity in every labor

But I can tell you for Free, I refuse to sell my conscience...
#conscientised_citizen
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Nosababanero: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nobody can take that state from pdp
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by RemiOAjayi: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rollins777:

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by xpool(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
megafaraday:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. #tweeh
That was exactly what Real Madrid said when Cristiano Ronaldo left them for Juventus ...
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by fredoooooo: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Make una go lick sugar if you're not happy .. till then SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by imam07: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rollins777:
there no any decamp that can be bigger than saraki decamp. Any other decamp from apc to pdp nah film trick. Any decamp from anyone can't surprise me again.
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by Bugie16: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
ok
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by sammy99(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
apart from d ones atiku will get,do u mean dat five thousand votes plus urs is already locked down for atiku?

Haters wont like dis as dey will b avoiding d thread while others will keep wailing as usual
Re: Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters by uthlaw: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2019
ok 5% vote don reduce to 3% only one local govt in Sokoto will cover them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.