Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Baxi Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Baxi Box (935 Views)

BAXI Box POS For Sale @20k / Become A Mobile Banking Agent With Baxi Box / Baxi Box Or Mama Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baxi Box by ibizgirl(f): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please who can educate me about Baxi Box? The cost how to operate and where I can get one in Lagos
Re: Baxi Box by matrixme(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
ibizgirl:
Please who can educate me about Baxi Box? The cost how to operate and where I can get one in Lagos
I will message you via mail for all your enquiries
Re: Baxi Box by ibizgirl(f): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please post the info here. Thank you

matrixme:

I will message you via mail for all your enquiries
Re: Baxi Box by matrixme(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2019
ibizgirl:
Please post the info here. Thank you

With the BaxiPOS, you can earn commissions and service charge from making withdrawals and deposits for customers in your location. Recharge electricity bills (both Ikeja and Eko Electric discos for Lagos) , DSTV, Gotv, Startimes, selling recharge cards, WAEC scratch card, gaming, insurance, opening of account, inventory management solution and lots of everyday digital payments. Commissions are instant and transparent, plus the BaxiPOS operates on 4G network for faster service.
You can get the device for a one-off payment of 95,000 naira.
After you purchase your device, you will be taught how to operate and sell different services for your convenience. Thank you
Re: Baxi Box by ibizgirl(f): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
With the N95,000 will there be any money credited to my account or its just the cost of th he box? Thanks

matrixme:

With the BaxiPOS, you can earn commissions and service charge from making withdrawals and deposits for customers in your location. Recharge electricity bills (both Ikeja and Eko Electric discos for Lagos) , DSTV, Gotv, Startimes, selling recharge cards, WAEC scratch card, gaming, insurance, opening of account, inventory management solution and lots of everyday digital payments. Commissions are instant and transparent, plus the BaxiPOS operates on 4G network for faster service.
You can get the device for a one-off payment of 95,000 naira.
After you purchase your device, you will be taught how to operate and sell different services for your convenience. Thank you
Re: Baxi Box by matrixme(m): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2019
ibizgirl:
With the N95,000 will there be any money credited to my account or its just the cost of th he box? Thanks

That's the cost of acquisition. You are expected to fund your wallet afterwards
Re: Baxi Box by ibizgirl(f): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Thanks. Will get across to you when I am ready
matrixme:

That's the cost of acquisition. You are expected to fund your wallet afterwards

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Recharge Ur (PHCN) Electricity Meter / View This New 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Access Bank Just Debited Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.