Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dynasty Music Group - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dynasty Music Group (338 Views)

Dynasty Of The House Of Jehu. Series One: The Triplet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dynasty Music Group by seantunes(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
This story is all about savagery in words and actions. As savage as it seems, there are couple of advice in the words and realistic lessons in the actions. Best of all they are served out indirectly.
Re: Dynasty Music Group by seantunes(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Title - Dynasty music group
Episode 1- fire
Dynasty Music group was doing all right as a music rental business until I met Adage. He was a rapper who was struggling to get his music out. He approached me to help him get exposure.
I wasn't a pro in the music industry but I knew for sure he had a future in the industry.
I loaned cash from my mom, hired a producer for him and released his track titled - I died young. The recording session of the track was done in his studio.

Title - I died young
Look from a young age I knew I wasn't gonna last// thugging was something I did since my birth// I sent a lot of old niggas to their tomb//and did same to young niggas too// I began selling coke before I was old enough to// if I die don't cry// and don't ask why// just know I did a lot of bad things for the money// I sabotage little innocent Ronnie// I shot my neighbour's bunny// If I go to hell I deserve it// I might even start by leaving this studio to step in a fire that is lit// God help me

He removed his headset, left the recording booth then excused himself. We both stared at him as he left. I couldn't understand his motive for this track. I knew his tracks were sadistic but not up to this level. Besides particular track was all shades of whack. I had a feeling I was going to regret this.
A video notification popped up on my phone. It was a live stream from Adage. He tagged it goodbye. I viewed the video.
Adage was in his room. He had a selfie stick with him which his phone was attached to. He went to his wardrobe and ransacked his while wardrobe. He dumped all his clothes on the floor. He removed a matchbox from his pocket and lit the whole clothe on fire. He looked into his camera and said goodbye. Then he stepped into the fire.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Dynasty Music Group by seantunes(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Episode 2 - bad things happen
I dropped my phone and ran down to his room. It was locked. I hit hard on the door with all my might but the door wouldn't bulge.
The producer joined me. He was much more muscular than I was. After three trials on the door, it gave way.
Flames had taken over adage's body. He was prancing about. The room smelled of roasted meat.
I was deliberating what to do next when the producer poured a bucket of water on him. It quenched the flame a little bit. He ran to the bathroom and refilled the bucket. He poured it on Adage again. This time it put out the fire.
Adage lay lifelessly on the floor. His body was still and I feared he might be dead.
The producer obviously didn't think that. He carried Adage and ran outside with his body. I followed suit.
We carried his body to my rickety 2001 Toyota Camry. We placed his him in the backseat.
I wanted to drive but the producer didn't allow me to.
"You are not stable enough. Shock is written all over your face", he said.
I didn't protest.
He collected the key and sped to the nearest hospital. The way he swerved through cars and overtook other speeding vehicles made my heart jump. I had a feeling whe wouldn't make it to the hospital. And this feeling of mine was right.
Re: Dynasty Music Group by seantunes(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Episode 3 - face off
A police siren followed us, over took us and blocked our way.
Three police officers got than from the van, armed with Ak 47s and one had a microphone. He ordered us through the microphone to get down.
I was about getting down when the producer held me back

"Can you use a gun?", he asked.

I was surprised he was asking this. I didn't answer, I just stated blankly at him.
Possibly he wasn't expecting me to reply 'cos he removed a pistol perfectly tucked away in between his belt and trouser. He handed it to me. Then he removed another one tucked in his boot.

"I am not doing this", I said.

He didn't answer me.

"Get down right now and let's see your hands in the air", the policed yelled into the microphone again.

"Prepare to aim your gun", he said to me. "We shoot at my count of three.... 1....2 ....3"

He aimed his gun outside the window at the police. He shot severally. I watched as the officer with the microphone fell to the ground making a splat sound as Blood gushed out his head.
The two other policemen followed suit. Blood gushing out of their chest.
The producer got out of the car, opening the door widely, to serve as a shield.
A police officer at the front seat and two others in the back shot at him. He crouched. Then I saw him remove the pin of a grenade, he heaved, then threw the grenade at them. An explosion followed. It rocked the ground. The police car burst out in flames.
He jumped back into the car and resumed speeding.

"Why didn't you shoot?", he asked.

"I...its not..I...just that....", words weren't forming in my head.

"You've never shot a gun before?"

I nod.
He didn't reply. He just sped off.
We dropped Adage off at the hospital.
He held me after Adage had been wheeled off into one of the wards room on a bed, "we are wanted so we have to go underground", he said.
I felt he wanted drag me into his mess possibly to have a partner in his woe.

"It's you that is wanted and not me". I fired back.

He laughed hard.

"Go on and tell the police you the good guy", he said mockingly.

"I have a friend in the police force. He can help me"

"Police is not your friend. And your friend is a police", he said.
TO BE CONT'D

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Is The Pursuit Of Mediocrity / Dark Room - Episode 18 / Dark Room - Episode 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.