Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini (29416 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
r
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by InfernoNig: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Me like what I see
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by Ayobami7(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cute
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by Dollabiz: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
singleslayer
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by jibrilELsudan: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
I remember this orange bikini. Same bikini she wore to my pent house when I fvcked her puffy pussy and shot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by Elijah4332: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wow...
Shes beautiful ❤
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by HenryInno1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin fixed body grin Op no kill me oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Very soon, very soon this unrepentant olosho will fade and upcoming young oloshos will replace her, nothing last forever.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Her instagram page... You'll be shocked.
Her own bleaching went to Harvard.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by nairamaniac: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
seunfly:
I want to see her ten years challenge, I'm sure one is Coca-Cola while the other will be Fanta.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by LZAA: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2019
barlkeez:
The great Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa wows in sexy hot bikini flaunting her beautiful, sultry fixed body. She rocks an orange bikini in alter-neck bra tube and sexy pant posing in beautiful artistic background.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/toke-makinwa-flaunts-her-sexy-body-in-hot-bikini.html

See photo:

But bikini na pant na
Warris all dis
Shld i call osibanjo to blog for u?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by Nature8(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I know this post will enter FP...
Let me relax here first, one h**ny MOD will push it to front page.
Well I said it.. Mods here are always konjified..smh

grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by Yuceeluv(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Infact it schooled in the moon.

Valerie47:
Her own bleaching went to Harvard.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini by zebjoe: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Revealed Their Bikini Body.

7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kimetsu No Yaiba : Demon Slayer Season 3 Complete Episodes / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.