Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

BREAKING: Obasanjo Is Truly Wicked, Says Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Obasanjo Is Truly Wicked, Says Oshiomhole (435 Views)

Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Is Truly Wicked, Says Oshiomhole by happney65: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is a "truly wicked man", Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has said.

Oshiomhole said this on Wednesday while speaking at the APC presidential campaign rally currently going on in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State.

Oshiomhole made the utterance after castigating Atiku Abubkar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as a corrupt former Vice President.

"The two of the [Obasanjo and Atiku] were fighting... Obasanjo said Atiku was a thief. Atiku said 'If I'm a thief, you were the one who taught me'. Do you remember?" Oshiomhole asked the crowd.

"What did Obasanjo say? Obasanjo said, however wicked people think he is — and he is truly wicked, because I was President of NLC and I know what he tried to put to Labour..."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/16/breaking-obasanjo-truly-wicked-says-oshiomhole
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Is Truly Wicked, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
This guy just talks as if Nigeria politics is coming to and end tomorrow if you know you know
Re: BREAKING: Obasanjo Is Truly Wicked, Says Oshiomhole by oyebanji44: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin Absolutely correct ,Atiku is a thief everybody knows that including his parents.No doubt..well..l support buhari ..cause..Buhari is a Goal..is a Goal

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Security Reform: Operation ‘Wabaizigan’ Begins Deployment Of Personnel / . / Can, Muslim Clerics Join Hands For Senator Adeola’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.