Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State (30473 Views)

Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) / Kwankwaso Holds Rally In Kibiya Local Government, Kano (Pictures) / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by emmykk(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
All this people are voting PMB

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

Baba Buhari take us go Next level

you and your miserable 4 likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
emmykk:
you and your miserable 4 likes
Better than your zero like grin
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by proxillin(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Apc zombies are all over the thread discrediting it. I smell fear grin

Look at the moniker of those zombies, they are yoruba muslims. Even hausa people r supporting atiku.

By the way, I am a Yoruba christian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by kevwemike: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

maybe in ur dreams

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by Tyche(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

Is that part of BMC job description?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by saintkeppy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

You liar, like Lie Mohammed
Speak for yaself

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by sammy99(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
yes o,kwankwaso lets divide d northerners votes cause dats d plan and den seal d victory with d south south,south east and middle belt votes.

U are truly an asset,dont worry u are part of atiku's plan for his agenda.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

Compare the very tiny number of people who liked your comment versus those who liked the pdp post

That tells you the real story

People are tired of Buhari

Propaganda can't change that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Like for PDP Share for APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by atiku4President(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Kwankwanso is the most hardworking PDP presidential campaign coordinator, he is the only man criss crossing LGAs in Kano + states in the region (kaduna, katsina, jigawa). Kudos to him. He is an asset to pdp.

I respect him for working this hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by nwanyionitsha: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

Lies.You can fool no one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!

The PDP Governors also built and established the following State Universities:-
Adamawa State University, built by Gov Boni Haruna
Taraba State University, built by Late Governor Danbaba Suntai
Gombe State University, built by Governor Danjuma Goje while still in PDP
Abia State University built by Gov Orji Kalu while in PDP.
Nasarawa State University built by Gov Abdullahi Adamu while in PDP
Plateau State University built by Gov Joshua Dariye while still in PDP.
Bauchi State University built by Gov Isa Yuguda of PDP
Sokoto State University built by Gov Wammako while in PDP
Kebbi state university of science and technology built by Adamu Aliero while in PDP,
Kaduna State University built by Gov Ahmed Makarfi of PDP
Kano State University built by Gov Kwankwaso while still with the PDP
Umaru Musa Yaradua University built by late President Musa Yaradua of PDP.
Ebonyi State University built by Gov Sam Egwu of PDP
Akwa Ibom State University built by Gov Godswill Okpabio of the PDP
Cross River State University of Science and Technology built by Gov Donald Duke of the PDP
Ekiti State University built and repositioned by Gov Ayo Fayose of the PDP
Ibrahim Babangida University built by Gov Abdulkadir Kure of the PDP
Kwara State University built by Gov Bukola Saraki of the PDP
Niger Delta University built by Gov DSO Alamieyesigha of the PDP
Northwest University built by Gov Kwankwaso of the PDP.
OSUN State university built by ỌMỌ Ọba Ọlagunsoye Oyinlola
Governance is continuous. Who ente

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
NTA's "The Candidate": Why did Osinbajo acted like Buhari's spokesman? Bubu no de hear?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

Compare the very tiny number of people who liked your comment versus those who liked the pdp post

That tells you the real story

People are tired of Buhari

Propaganda can't change that
Atiku is only going to win the elections on Twitter, Nairaland, and SE
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by nwanyionitsha: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Even Kwankwaso is going to vote for Buhari. I think the contest is more fierce between Ganduje and kwankwaso at the governorship. PDP pigs shouldn't mistake this crowd for an electoral inroads in kano state.
Stories and lamentations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by abibun: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I myself was among
Buhari 2019
since u was among, matter don close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by nwanyionitsha: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Where else they wan campaign?
Their largest voting bloc the SE is presently in disarray.

Atiku has lost hope sef, he's just praying for the election to come and pass let him collect his L.
Which east is in disarray ? Propaganda will not kill some people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by Galaticos444: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

keep deceiving urself pls tell us wot u went to do their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by selectedhero(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

Stop lieing, you as a zombie couldn't have been there.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by ogbonti: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Kwankwanso is the most hardworking PDP presidential campaign coordinator, he is the only man criss crossing LGAs in Kano + states in the region (kaduna, katsina, jigawa). Kudos to him. He is an asset to pdp.

wahala dey for BUHARI for kano ooooo, is this not the same Kano APC is expecting to get 100 million votes to counter RIVERS state? hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
selectedhero:

Stop lieing, you as a zombie couldn't have been there.
you are a criminal so you think everybody is like you
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by reuben79: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

how do knw there goin to vote buhari?
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by slynat(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I myself was among

Buhari 2019

The person u're voting for does not even know what is happening with his govt.....I doubt if he knows he is contesting come Feb.....the only thing more clueless that buhari is your president....
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by tuniski: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
homealone00:
Na only for Kano PdP wan campaign? grin
Kano is like 5 states by voters turnout!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by selectedhero(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
you are a criminal so you think everybody is like you

Those who make claims that are untrue are best described as criminals
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
slynat:

The person u're voting for does not even know what is happening with his govt.....I doubt if he knows he is contesting come Feb.....the only thing more clueless that buhari is your president....
Ambassador of Nigerians. Smh
Re: Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State by Amac2019: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2019
VOTE PRINCESS ANAZODO FOR AMAC CHAIRMAN 2019...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.