Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,356 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look (44269 Views)

Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Ejine Okoroafor Wows In Bikini (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by marvin906(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
she's cute

1 Like

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by ovcwality(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:
no be only goddess na fortress, if i be man i can't touch this one with handglove sef see her wowo face. Eyes like heroin addict

Ugly bitch
u again, i knw say u b teenager sha
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
barlkeez:
Singer Simi who just got married to her heartrob, Adekunle Gold wows in gorgeous photo as she rocks a gold dripping half off-shoulder dress with a dramatic head crown in gold. She looks like a goddess in raw gold as goes all gold including her accessories.

There's nothing 'godlike' about this awkward attire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Elijah4332: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
E mean say the thing still dead intact...
No be ten years challenge.. E never open e still set close���
Ogaga87:
Which kind posing be this again...

I nor dey reason anything O before people go say I be bad pikin..

It's just that I can envisage some similarities
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Christty(f): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
She is naturally beautiful not like other celebrities who bleach their skin in order to belong. Ride on aya gold. African queen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Ogaga87(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Elijah4332:
E mean say the thing still dead intact...
No be ten years challenge.. E never open e still set close���

Lol
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by ukaface(f): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:
no be only goddess na fortress, if i be man i can't touch this one with handglove sef see her wowo face. Eyes like heroin addict

Ugly bitch
Who are you feeling for? you think she would give u a thought too?
mtcheeew....shift jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Foodforthought: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
This image is symbolic... but people don't see

3 Likes

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Vinstel: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
She's trying to say something with her hands
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by jibrilELsudan: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Her mouth looks like she will know how to suck pr!ck very well. I will like to hang her on the ceiling and fvck her tsetse fly style and cum in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch

You're repulsive... So much hatred in one soul... You are disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by IjebuWarrior: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
post=74830375:
Here comes the latest bride in town....

Hehehe cheesy grin.
Our moniker has it ways of shrinking the scrotum of Buhari's haters sha! cheesy
MANNA will always be the nightmare and headache of all Baba's haters, the self proclaimed children of hate and perdition.The never-do wells.
Continue living with it and continue having your daily NIGHTMARE about MANNA and BABA till FeBuhari 16th and beyond!
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin

What's this got to do with Buhari? I never have anything bad to say abt the good President but, you and ur rotten meat! angry angry

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Safe trip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch
the hate though

I like the message in the picture....simi gold smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Let me explain to you what this is about...

Remember the couple Jay Z and Beyonce?

Good.

Beyonce is the queen bee, more or less like the mother of all other females in the industry.

Well, Simi and Adekunle GOLD have a little something going on which they don't want you to know as yet.

They want to be the African Jay Z and Beyonce.

Both musicians, a married couple ,both rich and both famous.

This picture will make more sense if you go through Beyonce's photos.

Now you know what to expect.

Support them or hate them, OYO.

2 Likes

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Ohraykon: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
barlkeez:
Singer Simi who just got married to her heartrob, Adekunle Gold wows in gorgeous photo as she rocks a gold dripping half off-shoulder dress with a dramatic head crown in gold. She looks like a goddess in raw gold as goes all gold including her accessories.

She captions:

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/simi-wows-in-beautiful-golden-dramatic-look.html

See photo:

dis pix is suspicious oh has she now joined........
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Ohraykon: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ogaga87:
Which kind posing be this again...

I nor dey reason anything O before people go say I be bad pikin..

It's just that I can envisage some similarities
bros talk am u dey fear she don join dis pix is not ordinary. We are not fools abeg!
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Salt3: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch
Hate speech

2 Likes

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by highdon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch

can u pls stop venting ur frustration on dis lady is she de cause of ur problem

3 Likes

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Enoch07: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch
Bros wetin dey pain u exactly??

3 Likes

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by chocboi78(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch
u sound frustrated... Is simi the cause of ur misfortunes??

3 Likes

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by jefff455: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
post=748307975:
Here comes the latest bride in town....

Hehehe cheesy grin.
Our moniker has it ways of shrinking the scrotum of Buhari's haters sha! cheesy
MANNA will always be the nightmare and headache of all Baba's haters, the self proclaimed children of hate and perdition.The never-do wells.
All enemies of Buhari will never know peace, yours is a good case scenario!
Continue living with it and continue having your daily NIGHTMARE about MANNA and BABA till FeBuhari 16th and beyond!
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin
stupidity and zombiism

1 Like

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Originalsly: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch

Wow!.... only a certain kind of guy will get so bitchy when they see a beautiful woman. But....maybe you're tired being in the closet.

@ topic.... no doubt... she is naturally beautiful.... no need for the extra hair...African Queen.
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch

Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by creamylicious(f): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lordofthewest:
We all know this is how the women in your household look no need to pour your hate on this beautiful melanin glowing yoruba queen, take your hate back to your unfortunate ancestors.
hey God.... take this down please
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Saintsami(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
barlkeez:

She captions:

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/simi-wows-in-beautiful-golden-dramatic-look.html

See photo:

that's nice
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Are you sure its the same person
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by johnchins: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jamariwolff:

Ugly bitch

Pained soul
Re: 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look by Adewumiaye: 1:13am On Jan 17, 2019
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji's Son's New Pictures / Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Bikini In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.