Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

If You Lose Election Will You Go? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Lose Election Will You Go? (378 Views)

What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Lose Election Will You Go? by Cantonese: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
This question was made to our president and vice president. The expected answer would have been either yes or no. The president did not answer either way. There is this fear that if Buhari/APC is defeated in this election they will not go.
With the way Mr. President answered the question, there is room for doubt to thrive.

1 Like

Re: If You Lose Election Will You Go? by bid4rich(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Its a clear message to all Nigerians that Buhari is ready to rig the election.

I could recall when Jonathan was asked the same question im 2015,and his response was that 'he will leave' and he did. Here we are in 2019 , Buhari was asked the same question and he couldn't answer instead he was beating around the bush,which suggest to me that he will not leave even in the face of clear defeat.

Nigerians should brace up for something I cannot explain. Nigeria need prayers

1 Like

Re: If You Lose Election Will You Go? by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
What do u expect from an illiterate tyrant ...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video: President Buhari Slips, Almost Fell At The APC Presidential Rally In Kogi / Lere Olayinka wrote: #No goodbye for Idris / Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven” – Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.