Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Looting Of Treasury: I'm Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting Of Treasury: I'm Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku Says (374 Views)

Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Looting Of Treasury: I'm Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku Says by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2019
I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends - Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Looting Of Treasury: I'm Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku Says by oyebanji44: 12:38am On Jan 17, 2019
grin ;Top 10, America most wanted

1 Like

Re: Looting Of Treasury: I'm Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku Says by Shawnnn01: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2019
It as to be said the people supporting this common shameless thief must be raving mad. How can this bastard declared he will sell the common wealth of the entire nation and some set of fools come on NL soliciting that Nigerians make sure he achieve his aim.

I wonder why NigerDelta are not speaking up now. I know by the grace of God Buhari will be re-elected and he will sell NNPC to Tinubu, let me see any bastard Biafran come on NL to make noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looting Of Treasury: I'm Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku Says by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2019
$tupid misleading topic for the glorification of zombism...
Re: Looting Of Treasury: I'm Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku Says by Mynd44: 5:38am On Jan 17, 2019

(1)

Buhari Another blunder - Victor Martins / Now That Atiku Has Visited The US Can PMB Now Remove His Cap? / Atiku Leaves Venue Of Presidential Debate After Hearing Buhari Is Not Attending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.