Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread (24940 Views)

Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by ClearFlair: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2019
megrimor:
Osinbajo is just an educated Buhari

He speaks good English with no content

You wouldn’t recognize “content” even if someone slapped you with it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Vinstel: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Chai, this madness don start again
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by OMOTOWO(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2019
I was selected last month.The audition na just scam
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Good looks, swag or interesting personality??
I don't know what good looks is to you but that nigga is ugly to me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
papiikush come and try your luck once more maybe your village people will have mercy on you a little bit this time.. at all at all. they go give you ninja
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Bigcake: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2019
GreatnessOsia:
I am Greatness Osia by name based Delta, I want all interested Aspirants of the highly anticipated Big Brother Naija 2019 TV show to Meet up here and share Useful information as it concerns Auditions and Experiences from previous Auditions..

Best Regards
Greatness Osia
A.k.a Smile Baba

OP, be strong because they are coming for you.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by ufondunenye(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Likely questions to be asked...
Why are you here?
What is your reason of going into the house?
What do you intend to use the platform to achieve when you are out of the house?
How do you describe yourself?
Put your hand in that bag and bring anything out from it ( the bag contains things like, earpiece, G-string pant, bra, spoon, recorder, and other things) you will be ask to describe what you pick in one sentence, either by action or in words.
You guys will come in group, like 6 or 7 at a go, then after the questions, they will select only 2 or 3.
I know all this because I participated in the 2017 audition in Abuja while I was still serving.

Mind you, if you are picked in the first stage, that doesn't guarantee your entry to the house. You still have like four other stages to go.

Like my friend that passed the first stage said that they took them to Lagos, and put all of them in one room for one day.
Now what's the reason for that? It's to know how much you can be able to interact with people in a short period of while. She herself didn't talk to anyone till the next day, maybe she was forming or what I don't know, so the next day they ask each of them to chose who they think that is sociable among them and nobody picked her.
With some other crazy things in the name of audition, you know. So be prepared for it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by CaptainMitch: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
He won't be chosen.
Valerie47:
I don't know what good looks is to you but that nigga is ugly to me.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2019
marvin906:
not again..
another season of madness
Hey mahn. who is that kid? his pictures never lacks on your posts.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2019
frankman365:

Do you know ayiri or whatever is his name.

Yeah I know am. But ayiri nor know efe until bug brother
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by dockokwus: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2019
megrimor:

You couldn't have put it better.
For long,for me,I have termed him the 'propaganda version of former VP,Namadi Sambo'.
Both lack substance,but Osinbajo has through South Western propaganda and many shallow analysts and commentators online,been elevated to an insightful,intelligent VP,he hardly merits if u critically go through all his actions,utterances and comments on national cum government issues.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by OgaBuhari: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2019
megrimor:
hahaha lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by OgaBuhari: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Valerie47:
My hostelmate that year said he is contesting, God help him let them pick him, so I can form familiarity and tell everybody how he sometimes begs me for purewater when his thirsty and also asked me out which I refusedcheesy.

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Favmil101(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2019
GreatnessOsia:
I am Greatness Osia by name based Delta, I want all interested Aspirants of the highly anticipated Big Brother Naija 2019 TV show to Meet up here and share Useful information as it concerns Auditions and Experiences from previous Auditions..

Best Regards
Greatness Osia
A.k.a Smile Baba
GreatnessOsia:

Best Regards
Greatness Osia
A.k.a Smile Baba
GreatnessOsia:

Best Regards
Greatness Osia
A.k.a Smile Baba
Ok nice
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lazy youths forum

You don't realize you need new underwear until you're in a new relationship.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
He won't be chosen.
He said he knows someone that knows someone that know someone that can put him there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by HallaDaTruth: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Elijah4332:
Big brother kor...
Small brother ni grin

Small Doctor grin
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by CaptainMitch: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
It doesn't matter, good looks or interesting personality is always a major factor in reality TV. Wish him luck though.
Valerie47:
He said he knows someone that knows someone that know someone that can put him there.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by genternity(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
megrimor:
copy cart olodo somebody...smh
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Emina33: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
I didn't realise that international passport is the only thing that they will accept until I saw it in bbn fanz app so by monday i have to rush and go and do my passport and I hope it will come out on time. I am sure many aspirants don't know about this but i'm glad i got the news from this app and i suggest that anybody interested in any bbnaia 2019 latest news should download this app from google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbnfanz.app
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dreamer001:
Why waste your money when you know they're done choosing people

Just try invest that money, it will go a long way for you

Not trying to discourage you shaa, wish you the best
Get Your Facts Right.
Audition Is Free This Year.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread by dyydxx: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Emina33:
I didn't realise that international passport is the only thing that they will accept until I saw it in bbn fanz app so by monday i have to rush and go and do my passport and I hope it will come out on time. I am sure many aspirants don't know about this but i'm glad i got the news from this app and i suggest that anybody interested in any bbnaia 2019 latest news should download this app from google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbnfanz.app

But international passport is under renewal and hasn't come out yet. I don't think they should disqualify you because of that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Chose Queen As Deputy To Preserve My Mental Health – Whitemoney / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi / Toyin Aimahku's "Alakada Reloaded" Premieres In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.