Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus (42690 Views)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev / Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua / Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:

From which village? undecided
he migrated from Benue
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Sirmuel1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
IYANGBALI:
he migrated from Benue

Please stop taking weed angry
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Please stop taking weed angry
I'm serious o, our family tolded us the history
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Simplecity:
look at how you are running your mouth when you cannot even boast of a house in the poorest country in Africa...smh

Lol. Ode I no be your papa o. No be me be the cause of your miserable misfortunes in life. Abeg carry your frustration go jam trailer.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Kingdollar28(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
k00lxpert:

you are nothing but a hater of CR7...
MESSI IS GREAT, RONALDO IS G.O.A.T.

Bro if u calm down..with a chill bottle of Origin kon reason dat thing wey I talk so,....u go see say Na plain truth I yarn grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Henrodah(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
ericmor:

But they say he brought the mentality and spirit there also. Anyway, let’s wait and see like you said

Yes my bro let's just wait and see.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Airhuncho(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kazal999:

Hmmmm.. OK. Oo
That's how u ppl talk..
Football had changed o

Italian teams no de use eye see bacar

Fear go still dey their body, daddy Messi na threat
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Umarzy(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Airhuncho:

You say messi na threat.. hahaha grin
Airhuncho:

You say messi na threat.. hahaha..Messi wey roma thrash his Ass with 3-0 last UCL, Messi that has been struggling to get PAST UCL QF for the past three seasons .... no try juventus o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso / Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose / Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.