Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus (42848 Views)

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev / Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua / Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:

From which village? undecided
he migrated from Benue
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Sirmuel1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
IYANGBALI:
he migrated from Benue

Please stop taking weed angry
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Please stop taking weed angry
I'm serious o, our family tolded us the history
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Simplecity:
look at how you are running your mouth when you cannot even boast of a house in the poorest country in Africa...smh

Lol. Ode I no be your papa o. No be me be the cause of your miserable misfortunes in life. Abeg carry your frustration go jam trailer.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Kingdollar28(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
k00lxpert:

you are nothing but a hater of CR7...
MESSI IS GREAT, RONALDO IS G.O.A.T.

Bro if u calm down..with a chill bottle of Origin kon reason dat thing wey I talk so,....u go see say Na plain truth I yarn grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Henrodah(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
ericmor:

But they say he brought the mentality and spirit there also. Anyway, let’s wait and see like you said

Yes my bro let's just wait and see.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Airhuncho(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kazal999:

Hmmmm.. OK. Oo
That's how u ppl talk..
Football had changed o

Italian teams no de use eye see bacar

Fear go still dey their body, daddy Messi na threat
Re: Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus by Umarzy(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Airhuncho:

You say messi na threat.. hahaha grin
Airhuncho:

You say messi na threat.. hahaha..Messi wey roma thrash his Ass with 3-0 last UCL, Messi that has been struggling to get PAST UCL QF for the past three seasons .... no try juventus o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Girlfriend On A Lunch Date In "The Best Restaurant In Town" / Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose / Arsene Wenger Dribbles Real Zinedine Zidane In Charity Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.