Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income (1146 Views)

This Will Surely Triple Your ROI / Invest In The Father Of All Investment And Triple Your Investment In A Year. / Email Marketing + SMS Marketing + Whatsapp Marketing = Triple And Unlimited Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income by Baronderacky(m): 3:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning naira landers, just as the topic goes, one of the best decisions you and I can make year is to invest in a fast growing industry or state.
On that note, I welcome you to this thread, feel free to drop your comments as I roll out the details of the industry you should invest in imo state and triple your income
Re: Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income by Baronderacky(m): 3:27am On Jan 17, 2019
HERE IS THE INDUSTRY
if you want to be among the next set of millionaires in the next 3years, then you must invest in real estate in imo state in particular.

IMO state is a business hub already and also hold a record of housing many 5star rated hotels in Nigeria....... Land is relatively cheap here in imo state now compared to what it will look Iike in the next 3years.
As a real estate marketer and a land surveyor in imk state, I have numerous available plots of land for sale at a very ridiculous cheap prices
Drop your phone numbers here, let me call you and brief you more about the lands for sale
Re: Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income by Baronderacky(m): 3:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Start dropping your phone numbers, email or contacts and become a landlord today
Re: Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income by Baronderacky(m): 3:38am On Jan 17, 2019
IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT ABOUT INVESTING IN IN REAL ESTATE, HERE ARE WONDERFUL QUOTES BY REAL ESTATE INVESTORS

“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt

“This is a real-estate-driven economy from top to bottom.”
Christopher Thornberg

“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire

“Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security”.
Suze Orman

“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
Russell Sage, American Financier and Politician

“Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
Winston Churchill

“The smallest patch of green to arrest the monotony of asphalt and concrete is as important to the value of real estate as streets, sewers and convenient shopping.”
James Felt, New York Times

“In any market, in any country, there are developers who make money. So I say all of this doom and gloom, but there will always be people who make money, because people always want homes.”
Sarah Beeny

“As soon as the land of any country has all become private property, the landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed, and demand a rent even for its natural produce. ”

BECOME A LAND OWNER TODAY, LET'S TALK!!!
Re: Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2019
Baronderacky:
Good morning naira landers, just as the topic goes, one of the best decisions you and I can make year is to invest in a fast growing industry or state.
On that note, I welcome you to this thread, feel free to drop your comments as I roll out the details of the industry you should invest in imo state and triple your income
Waiting
Re: Invest In Owerri Imo State Now And Triple Your Income by Baronderacky(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2019
Good morning naira landers
So sorry for taking a longtime off, we have been busy with design and registration of new estate here in owerri

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE!!! -december Is Approaching!!- New Method Of Scammers -(photos Attached) / A New Platform To Earn / Help: How Can I Withdraw From My Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.