Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Start Importing Goods From China With Just 10,000naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Importing Goods From China With Just 10,000naira (699 Views)

Start Importing From China To Nigeria. / Start Trading Forex With As Low As #10,000naira (acmbrokers.com) / Job Opportunity (can You Work Online) And Earn 10,000naira Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importing Goods From China With Just 10,000naira by Sulaimaniy11(m): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Here is it my people, you can start your mini importation now with just 10,000naira. In Nigeria, most people have the intention of importing goods for resale but their thinking is that it would cost them at least a million naira.

I am here to let you know that with just 10,000naira, you can start importing goods from China. There are many china websites with cheap goods but in this tutorials, I would be using ALIEXPRESS.com

I am not selling this course for you, I am giving you for free. So for better practice, I have packages everything in a short video for you to enjoy and dilute. Check out the video below.

How to start importing goods from China with 10000naira only

https://youtu.be/ErC_9igX7Ig

You can contact me: 08094955153

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donate / Urgent: Fully Verified Nigerian Coinbase Account Needed / Invest In Land, Invest In Katopp Royalty Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.