Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

#10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated (82754 Views)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) / Emmanuel Ehumadu Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by chuksohams(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Small girl big God
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Siki355(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
the best challenge I ave seen so far, seed time harvest time...

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But how do you feel saying things like this?

How do y'all do it? Make scathing statements and inferences and all manner of vulgarities!
It's like there is now a competition for the most psychotic, repellant and totally disgusting comment on Nairaland. These ones like the one you quoted have lost their consciences and have no fear of God, because someone who fears God will never write the filth they write here.

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nanceer(f): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.
You're really distressed. may your life and family's be run the way pmb is running Nigeria insha Allah

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by surveyProf(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
emmadejust:
grin nice transformation history

Different person's, proof me wrong!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by SachaBastien(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dude looks a whole lot different.
The comments here on nairaland is full of sexually starved sexual predators and rapists.

4 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Godwin5766(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.
bro u don high...d tramadol dey worry u

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Now him go dey carry her to pogition the yansh well for penetration.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Akalia(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nanceer:

You're really distressed. may your life and family's be run the way pmb is running Nigeria insha Allah
Small girl listen to this short story: Winston Churchill (former British prime minister), once said, "when an argument becomes long drawn, men of low intelligence tend to get rude"

I won't drag myself to the mud by responding in like manner as your insolent post. Just meditate over the very words spoken by Winston Churchill above, if you do, you will go from being crude and unrefined to being civilized and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nanceer:

Reply my DM
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Boyooosa(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
This girl has finally formed...
That gej pix grin
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
The difference is that ten years ago both you and I won't be able to dip our hands in her pussy..
But now I can Bleep that pussy to stupor.. To put tongue inside that toto de hungry me self..

When eating bread don't give me butter.. Just rub it around this girl's pussy and give me to eat.. Strawberry taste.. Regina. I go sell Nigeria to Lick your pussy
U damned mudapfuckar need Jizzuzz!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nature8(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Nollywood actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Totolos aka Labista recreates 10 years ago photo carrying actress, Regina Daniels.

They join the trend of “10 Years Challenge” as they both share then vs now photos. He wrote;

Now tell me which challenge can beat this.. finally recreated it after 10 years... #10yearchallenge with @regina.daniels

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/10yearschallenge-actor-labista-shares-10-years-ago-photos-carrying-regina-daniel

Lol... Very funny cheesy grin
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Naijatask: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
The difference is that ten years ago both you and I won't be able to dip our hands in her pussy..
But now I can Bleep that pussy to stupor.. To put tongue inside that toto de hungry me self..

When eating bread don't give me butter.. Just rub it around this girl's pussy and give me to eat.. Strawberry taste.. Regina. I go sell Nigeria to Lick your pussy

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Emanade1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Picture 1- kidnappeer, picture 2- lover
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
i luv d guy scatter
emma ehumadu
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Teacher1776:
Men can be patient sometimes. He has groomed her from childhood. Now is the time to Fvckk her. The patient dog eats the lucky bone
Chai...hahaha
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by brainhgeek(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Nollywood actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Totolos aka Labista recreates 10 years ago photo carrying actress, Regina Daniels.

They join the trend of “10 Years Challenge” as they both share then vs now photos. He wrote;

Now tell me which challenge can beat this.. finally recreated it after 10 years... #10yearchallenge with @regina.daniels

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/10yearschallenge-actor-labista-shares-10-years-ago-photos-carrying-regina-daniel

This girl's name is almost an everyday tonic on Nairaland. which film she act abeg? maybe i can download it. please don't be offended, i dont watch Nigerian movies.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
That guy’s senses is under his feet forget him
PrimadonnaO:

How do y'all do it? Make scathing statements and inferences and all manner of vulgarities!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by chottelal: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just see how innocent she looks 10yrs ago, but what do we have today.....

Mtcheww

Oya tell us what we av 2day?
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Chuksmonika(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:

atiku will give him a democratic coup d'etat come febuary,just watch and see how that young man will be defeated at the pools
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by exenxe1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:

Antichrist spotted

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Ayobami7(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
没有
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
nazablossom:
Labista, that movie was a bad ass that year, the guy acts so well.

From this picture, Regina is truly a kid.

I don't know why you lot doubt, you can see from her face that she's very young undecided

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kids grow up so fast. One minute, they are babies, the next minute, they are all grown up.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by Joyboy1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Can I enrol in your school ma? I lack English

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by SirBunky85(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yudee8:

how does this relate to the thread?
so you think say everyone wey u see for dis forum well so?

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

It's like there is now a competition for the most psychotic, repellant and totally disgusting comment on Nairaland. These ones like the one you quoted have lost their consciences and have no fear of God, because someone who fears God will never write the filth they write here.

Honestly... no scruples whatsoever! Begs the question of how they live offline... someone else in the comment section was cheering him...saying "ma nigga!"
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated by deebrain(m): 3:35am On Jan 18, 2019
His bad guy role in films were dope...

Longest time sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.