Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans (34966 Views)

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by QuickStandard: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Congrats to you and your sugar.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Skye231(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2019
TheMainMan:
Happy married life smiley smiley smiley

if anyone mention falz angry
Falz undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Alajiki(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
vicoloni:
This fellow is deep. His thoughts and songs are poetic.

He's one of my best lyricists. He's a poet.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Waju001(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2019
I FALL FOR "PROMISE"
DOPE SONG
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Waju001(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Skye231:
Falz undecided
WHU

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by firstolalekan(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Girlfriend of 5 yrs shocked.. wow..happy married life man

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Adekunle is a bloody liar.

5 years kor, 15 years ni.

Just 3 years ago, simi was dating ycee and they both confirmed it.

The idiot is just consoling himself.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Saintsami(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2019
Nice 1. next couple that will trend now is "me and cardi b"

don't worry how it go happen!
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by codedlala: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]happy married life
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by DADAYO5: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2019
sun-dried cow meat(tinko), cowskin(ponmo) and snails(table and jumbo sizes) available at amazing rates.
Tell a friend to tell a friend. Call/Whatsapp us on : 08094267405
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Of course they got married.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Fisher007: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Good they are married now. I hope they don't follow the trend of everything on social media.

Lucky him.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Dcaliphate:
How they managed to keep us guessing till they finally married remains a mystery. They really tried.
As in eh..They really did a nice job all these years. It was after the proposal last year, Simi started showing us stylishly that Kunle is her MAN. I just wish them all the best marriage can give.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by felo126(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2019
this are the kind of people we call mature celebrity, nt some bunch crap who advertise themselves any hw on social media, congrat bro, gv birth soon.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Gurusblend(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2019
firstolalekan:

Adekunle is a bloody liar.

5 years kor, 15 years ni.

Just 3 years ago, simi was dating ycee and they both confirmed it.

The idiot is just consoling himself.

Have you ever seen their throwback pictures together? You guys just make assumptions, Simi also did lots of stuffs with Falz too..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Fisher007: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Gurusblend:

Have you ever seen their throwback pictures together? You guys just make assumptions, Simi also did lots of stuffs with Falz too..

My brother then she was in hypergamy mode.

Don't blame her. It is the nature of most Nigerian ladies. Testing ground and looking for the best male suitable. Lol

Though it is a slutty move. But it is the reality of this world.

And the worst part his, they call that smart or sharp. Hmm different hoes for different folks.

Then like you said Adekunle gold now think he is fooling us. Let him keep fooling himself.

He needs to learn.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Twenty47(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2019
The title of the song should have been '300' lol... if u know u go know.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by scribble: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2019
vicoloni:
This fellow is deep. His thoughts and songs are poetic.

i think simi wrote his hits.

probably feels like he owes her.

some men marry women they feel indebted to
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by tawababiola: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Hope u guys have confirmed your genotype? Lol...... I dey play nio. Good morning nairalanders

Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by TheMainMan: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Skye231:

Falz undecided
grin grin grin
QuickStandard:
Congrats to you and your sugar.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by sammy99(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
medicine after death.
Wetin person don know since,u still dey comfirm like say na today u propose to her wey she agree.
Mtchewwww.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by cephasrockhudds(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2019
The koko be say make them end up like all those Nollywood Actresses, yea I meant - Divorce
Tori ko pe won
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by firstolalekan(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Gurusblend:

Lots of stuffs in the camera abi?
Yeye
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by cephasrockhudds(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2019
sammy99:
medicine after death.
Wetin person don know since,u still dey comfirm like say na today u propose to her wey she agree.
Mtchewwww.
Na en b that na, say may Una no doubt am say na just publicity stunt
Confirmation is needed!
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by phoenix45(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Make money like the pros

http://dapalan.com/JndT
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Chai, one good guy is gone, Adekunle gold is so good and his music, though initially I couldn't relate with his music cause I'm used to saintsamiganja.
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Elijah4332: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Congrats anyways..
Re: Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans by Divay22(f): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2019
I love their love story kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) / Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.