Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari (25127 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Aneesaaa: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has responded to a viral video involving the Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Ganduje in which he was filmed collecting bribe in dollars.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXj5eB2-YU

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2019
Don't worry.
4+0

239 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Oweku: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2019
See this one.. Like they have investigated it.. undecided

4 + 4 = ko le work..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by chairman00100: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
can someone please tell me if English is the official language of sudan?

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Nukilia: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2019
This baba is out of sync! Just send him to daura for the sake of our children's future

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Angelparadise: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Even primary 4 students will perform much better than this President.
So when APC members a caught in corruption a I don't know technology are used but if a mare allegations are made on others your attacks dogs will show their might .

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Greyworld: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2019
This man is the true father of the bastard, Jon snow... They both know nothing and are kings of the North.

I think I should just mind my business.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by BruncleZuma: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Holy shít!

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Sirpaul(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
The number 1 dullard....

In as much as I don't like Buhari.... Atiku Atiku will never be an option

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by crownwealth: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Demented soul.

17 Likes

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by ceeceeco: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
A president who finds it difficult to smile. Wickedness and hatred is written all over Buhari. Believe it or not, Buhari is not fighting to be president just because he wants to lead the nation forward, he's fighting to be president because of his hidden evil agendas, when his agendas are fully implemented/carried out, then he will rest, because I don't know why that man has always been desperate for power, always. No worry, very soon all of una eyes go clear. That's why I say people supporting Buhari can never be Nigerians, they're foreigners, while the few Nigerians supporting him are the ones benefiting from his government monetarily. No sane Nigerian with his clear eyes and conscience will support such a clown as a president

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by InaNla(f): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Braindead individual.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Bizmagnet: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
I think our president is not fit currently due to his age. No more strenght, ideas and insight, no control. All he has now is integritty which has been tainted by the corrupt people under him without him knowing. If not for Osinbajo yesterday, Nigeria would have been shamed to the smithreens with yesterday presidential town hall meeting. We need sense sharing meeting in this country because Atiku shouldn't be an option in the first place.
Need a website/blog/software? Check my signature for my contacts.

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Bossontop(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Of course you cant expect somebody that doesn't read or listen to anybody to know anything
How can pipu want someone still living in the 2nd century to rule in the 21st century??.....kole werk ooo

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
It is already clear that jibril el sudani 1 of the sudanese caliphate is suffering from dementia....#bringbackourbubu embarassed

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by elgramz: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is an analog president with analog brain. This ancestor can't continue being our president

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by crownwealth: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Some compound idiots want this criminal to continue ?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by dynicks(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Just!....just!...just! Look at what this man is saying!...can u hear what that man who parades himself as a president Is saying?......does he think we still as backward nd demented as his brain programmes him to reason.?.......just hear him out!..... nd that is someone u guys want to come in as president again....

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by ceeceeco: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Let us forget this APC/PDP thing and support the best candidate, these politicians are using parties to deceive us. Same thieves with different mask. They're all the same, just that some are more corrupt than the others. For the fact that Buhari is an illiterate and very tribalistic makes him the worst of all the candidates. Talking about corruption, all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, you can't change that fact. But I don't want tribalism and illiteracy, which is why I reject and condemn Buhari.

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by spartan50(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
This man is a goat..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Ruddyman(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Enough already.....i only pity the peps that will be voting him next month

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by gistrepublic: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Of course, we know you know nothing

Odiegwu!!!

Owl Technologies

Secure Your Future In The Digital World And Become Self Employed

For the unemployed , graduates, undergraduates, NYSC members, Secondary school leavers, Computer Science And Information Technology students, take this bold step into self employment by enrolling into our Digital Intelligence Courses:

Ethical Hacking (In Preparation For The Certification In CEH).Learn Pentesting and up to date security skills. Become a white hat hacker and learn how to hijack and secure systems and networks.

Cyber Security : [/b]Get Certified in cyber security. Become a computer security expert. Learn how cyber attacks work, learn how powerful attacks are launched and how to secure organisations , networks, data, systems…. .etc. The course also educates you on deep web and fraud techniques, zero day vulnerabilities and exploits.

[b]OSINT / DarkNet Intelligence
: Learn open source intelligence techniques and become a certified cyber detective.

SEO and Content Management :
Learn search engine optimization. Understand how search engines work, learn how to create SEO friendly contents, how to build powerful links (internal and external), grow DA and PA and “with time” become an authority within your chosen niche.

Web Design: Learn How To create beautiful websites and blogs using Open source platforms.

Python For Finance / Python/ Data Science : This course is for those who wish

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by naijaboiy: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Always deliberately acting dumb and insensitive to salient topics. Nigerians is this your president? grin

19 Likes

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by nuban07(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Not only technology, he is being pirated!
Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Hehehehehe

For more jokes type "Buhari" to 64494

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by crownwealth: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Oweku:
See this one.. Like they have investigated it.. undecided

4 + 4 = ko le work..

24 Likes

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by helinues: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Seriously

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by easynetsms(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari doesn't listen to anyone, does he even read sef

Check my signature for cheap data

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Once a dunce, always a dunce ...

Re: I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2019
To every fools and idiots saying trash about the President here.
This is for you n ur people.una no go die beta

6 Likes 4 Shares

Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending