Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest (27329 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Performs "Faya" On Stage With The Girls Show / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Desdola(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2019
Best of luck to her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
MrAnele:

What is the need of buying.. When if i buy Google go still need to approve my site

That's why I always tell my clients to know that they have to meet Google policy before they get approval
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by wonder233: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oh shut up with this "someone's future wife crap" marriage obsessed fanatics
Haymaykar:
See someone future wife here ohhhh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
That Cossy have been Olosho, it don tay
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by kenigwe18: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
sexymoma:
this one dem don use her pant pant
Lol or na she dey use boys boxers
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by stanley000: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
I can tell this granny has already ran broke, no more patronage on her olosho business so she has to survive one way or the other...smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by skondo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Don't pray to have!
argent412:
when will I have this type of boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rubbish

You don't realize you need new underwear until you're in a new relationship.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by handsomeyinka(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Advanced Kemi olunloyo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Jabar2017: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
snowxandria:
grin another crappie thread spotted

We have a verified Google ads for sale
future kini...who go marry dis olosho....
Mo ta ka oshi danu...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by johnad3(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Make nobody condem her cus i really like that stuff she has. if only that one she deh give me everyday, it would be ok for me. Thats her purpose in life, go discover yours
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by tfash96(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
argent412:
when will I have this type of boobs
till I caress u
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by tfash96(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
This 1 just get frontage anyhow abi dem put foam for der
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by obontami: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who gives a fuccck about your talentless ass? Fuckkk outta here with your bullshiiit bittch!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Slynation(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
on behalf of all the Igbo states and people in diaspora, we donate Cossy Orjiakor to the Yoruba Citizens
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by abbeyty(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who was that woman that released a song titled HI ? when is she going to release another song?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
This old Hanty!.. She do oscra, she act, she wild... Now she is singing!.
HEIGOD!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Teks21: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
papiwyte:
4+4 = Next level

Buhari 2019

Don't cry if you are banned. You flouted NL rule 1.

Please Observe The Following Rules: ( skip)
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by Ekpolee(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
COSSY COSSY COSSY, HOW MANY TIMES I CALL U, U DON CARRY UR STUPIDITY ENTER 2019.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by engrjacuzzi: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
oh Lord! lead me not into temptation and help me deliver aunty cossy from evil.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by BigBizzy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
this one cannot do anything without breast...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest by papiwyte(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Don't cry if you are banned. You flouted NL rule 1.

Another wailer..... grin grin grin Why are u so in pain went u hear...... BUHARI shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity / Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.