Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist (39003 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by omoelerin1: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
this is exactly what I discussed yesterday.
All those girls rejecting me, may you all face this soon
Dindinrin
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by omoelerin1: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:
I'm not your mate so watch your tongue grin

Don't be too emotional, and hey intelligent people understand my point

make your point without insult.

Seun Osewa, caution this girl o grin
Why are you talking like a kid when you know you're not her mate?
The adage says, 'wisdom resides in old age'. But, reverse is your own case.

Your statement is very stupid.
Grow up.
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by omoelerin1: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:
obinrin at'eyin to lasan lasan grin
Your mama is inclusive.
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by babadigu(m): 12:22am On Jan 18, 2019
embarassed
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
RIP to the dead

So sad fetishism still has a very strong hold on Nigeria in this modern day.

While it's called fetishism in Nigeria of which such a practice is suppose to be out of touch in this so called modern world.

Yes so called modern world, because It amazes me the barbaric stories I read about innocent people being victims of kidnappers in Europe and America. These kidnappers aims ain't for some kind of ransome to let their victims free. NO!!! THEY USE ANAESTHETIC ON THEIR VICTIMS AND THEN SURGICALLY REMOVE THEIR KIDNEY WHICH THEY SELL IN BLACK MARKET TO THOSE WHO NEED KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. A few years ago there was a documentary on CNN about about KIDNEY THEFT.

ITS THE SAME THING WITH A DIFFERENT SHADE. Its so sad MAN'S inhumanity to MAN.

Google kidney theft in Europe and America and you will be shocked.
Re: Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist by MycroftHolmes: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORDWORLD:

While it's called fetishism in Nigeria of which such a practice is suppose to be out of touch in this so called modern world.

Yes so called modern world, because It amazes me the barbaric stories I read about innocent people being victims of kidnappers in Europe and America. These kidnappers aims ain't for some kind of ransome to let their victims free. NO!!! THEY USE ANAESTHETIC ON THEIR VICTIMS AND THEN SURGICALLY REMOVE THEIR KIDNEY WHICH THEY SELL IN BLACK MARKET TO THOSE WHO NEED KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. A few years ago there was a documentary on CNN about about KIDNEY THEFT.

ITS THE SAME THING WITH A DIFFERENT SHADE. Its so sad MAN'S inhumanity to MAN.

Google kidney theft in Europe and America and you will be shocked.

So sad.

This world don scatter. Let's just start everything again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) / Nathaniel Damilare Hezekiah Killed In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.