Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds (21369 Views)

A Governor Practicing Sharia Stole Public Funds, Bought Hotel In Lagos - Sanusi / Obasanjo And His History Of Failed Endorsements - Tinubu / “They Want To Erase His History” – Reactions As Donald Duke Accuses Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by StOla: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
nestic:

because your opinion is pointless, and as a matter of fact it is stupid, someone who reasons logically, would not say those trash,
no hard feelings man
sell your candidate and leave ours for us, thank you

If you were reasoning logically, will you be supporting a candidate who was already indicted by the very same PDP when he was Vice President, and who has promised to enrich his friends again with Nigerian public funds and his own sacred powers, just like he did before, for which he can no longer step into the USA that used to be his 2nd home away from Nigeria?

Would you be saying your trash if you were reasoning at all, even if not logical?
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by StOla: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

grin

Very lame attempt to feel like a cool zombie.

You must work for Atiku and his friends.

Zombie carry your cross.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by onubijoe(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
May God continue to forgive to point your fingers on the hands that fed you

Atiku is a man who is fighting for our nation which APC led administration has scattered

Vote Atiku for better Nigeria

post=74841633:
Atiku , THE CRIMINAL AND ROGUE!

End of discussion.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by nestic(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Hypocrite, you oughtta be ashamed of yourself. So you agree a criminal was with you 2015 and it was okay simply cos he wasn't your presidential candidate.
So as long as a thief ain't a major player,he is welcome to be part of your crew,huh?!

And you dare open your mouth to say zomB!!!!!

ZomB O zomB

grin
brother i told you zombie will always be zombie, why do u think apc has the highest numbers of thieves and no body is talking, because their leader is also a thief, but in zombies eyes. They are all saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by zlantanfan: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
nestic:

because your opinion is pointless, and as a matter of fact it is stupid, someone who reasons logically, would not say those trash,
no hard feelings man
sell your candidate and leave ours for us, thank you
i am not a vendor nor do I have worthless time to sit on nairaland 24/7 exchanging jabbs.

My life does not rotate around nairaland or keyboard warriors, Nigeria government and its policies can never make me hungry or jobless.

My concern is how much you have turned yourself to a nairaland ultra lord who determine what point is pointless or not (even the mods who get paid for regulating this forum do not do that).

Atiku has no plans for this country and i am not stopping you from voting him, not everyone is zombie as you call yourself, i have resolved i won't be voting any candidate because i have not seen any. (Yes I have PVC).

Now sit back and gestugate on who the actual zombie is now, the one who has principles set out before voting anybody, or the one who is programmed as PDP nairaland bot campaigning for expired grand pa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by HumbleJohn(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
neither PMB nor Atiku ought to win the election vote Hashim or Sowore Simple! we need new names and personalities in the presidency. we are tired of all these people coming and coming.... abegi.....
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by StOla: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
HumbleJohn:
neither PMB nor Atiku ought to win the election
vote Hashim or Sowore
Simple!
we need new names and personalities in the presidency.
we are tired of all these people coming and coming....
abegi.....

This is the plain truth.

We don't need vagabonds and corruption enablers in power.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by papiwyte(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku...................... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Is it a curse on u from ur grandpa? Wait let me browse more about ur entire family grin grin grin grin grin grin

BUHARI 2019 =4+4
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by NessaBoo(f): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
StOla...this your thread is hilarious, someone just said Atiku is going to win because "10 persons u see, 8 supports atiku, even here in nairaland, count how many people support buhari and how many support atiku"

Rib-cracking jokes!! We all know how many elections PDP has won with likes and shares!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by StOla: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
NessaBoo:
StOla...this your thread is hilarious, someone just said Atiku is going to win because "10 persons u see, 8 supports atiku, even here in nairaland, count how many people support buhari and how many support atiku"

Rib-cracking jokes!! We all know how many elections PDP has won with likes and shares!!

They mean 10 zombies out of 8 support Atiku.

Or how else do you explain how a rational human being will vote for a political prostitute and poster boy for government theft, who has promised to come into power for the benefit of his friends and not for the benefit of the regular citizen?

They cannot resist the urge to vote someone who they also know is coming to steal and enrich himself some more.

A zombie has no control over his senses. Atiku supporters cannot help themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by Slynation(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
creedencity:

Well i see myself as a patriot who will like to see this country off the hook of your mediocrity and claws of your antagonistic masters.
Enuf is enuf.
Now this is exactly the crux of the matter, You claim to be a patriotic citizen because from ur own opinion, u see or may see buhari as the right choice for you but not for me, Because u and ur cohorts are the ones who will like the keep this Country in the hook and claws of your antagonistic masters whom are hell-bent on besmirching the image of this Country
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by salbis(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
cyprex:

Another of the irredeemable lots is spotted here
You have said nothing but the truth!
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by salbis(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmmm.......proud to keep the window of his mind shut. Nigeria's biggest problem.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by farem: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
He sold anything in sight to unknown persons,

Never again

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by hypertension(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
omooba969:

Your problem is that you've never experienced a better life and you have no idea what a good governance should be.

For Atiku to be your best candidate out of all the eligible candidates out there says a lot about your orientation and the quality of the education you had.

SMH cool

My edication (MBBS)

Best candidate? Any candidate but Buhari

have a nice day my friend
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by WaffenSS(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
salbis:
Just like some people have made up their minds to stick their necks out for PMB, my family and i have decided to do same for Atiku even if he decide to sale our house. Thank you Atiku for putting up yourself to salvage Nigeria.

Read back what you typed and digest how you've exposed your wilful ignorance which is no doubt an expression of borderline stupidity.

People like you are the sole reason Nigeria is broken and near unsalvageable.

Damn you and your type.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bellow is a brief list of PDP achievements:
Abuja National Stadium
Revamping of the Railway Sector
Launching of the first Satellite into space
Launched the first Unmanned Drone
Built 150 the Schools Across the Northern States.
Built 36 NNPC Mega Stations across the 36 States and the FCT
Established 12 Federal Universities, 9 in some Northern State, ( Kogi, Taraba, Jigawa, Gombe, Nasarawa, Kastina, Yobe, Kebbi and Zamfara and 3 in the southern States of Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Ekiti).
Built 36 Federal Medical Centers.
Established the Civil Defence Corps, Tetfund, ITF, Due Process Office and SERVICOM.
Passed the Freedom Of Information Bill.
Constructed the following roads:
Abuja-Lokoja Expressway,
Enugu-Abakilike Expressway,
Lagos-Benin Expressway,
Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway,
Kano-Maiduguri Expressway,
Abuja-Keffi Expressway.
Introduction of the Nigerian Electronic ID card (E-ID card)
Introduction of the Cashless Syatem, E-Payment.
The Uyo Stadium, built by a PDP Governor,
Tinapa, Ogbodu Cattle Ranch, built by another PDP Governor.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by omooba969(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
hypertension:

My edication (MBBS)

Best candidate? Any candidate but Buhari

have a nice day my friend

Indeed.....lol cheesy cheesy

You don't appear as one who had a sound education. grin

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by hypertension(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
omooba969:

Indeed.....lol cheesy cheesy

You don't appear as one who had a sound education. grin

..it seems u only wanted to attack me..lol. but its better u know im not here for that.

there is nothing wrong airing my views. tk cr.

if u need to know me better here's my blog medplux.com

God bless u again
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by salbis(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
WaffenSS:

Read back what you typed and digest how you've exposed your wilful ignorance which is no doubt an expression of borderline stupidity.

Damn you and your type.
You're right.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by omooba969(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
WaffenSS:

Damn you and your type.

salbis is one of the illiterates we are talking about here, he/she has no idea what a good governance should be.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
StOla:
Atiku Abubakar who recently promised to use his position if elected as President, to continue enriching his friends even if he cannot enrich his family, is really a man of his words

The below excerpts from a Sahara Reporters article in February 2007, reminds us all of how Atiku Abubakar used his position as Vice President to enrich himself and his friends, to the detriment of the public purse

A thief who evades justice will always have the opportunity to steal again. A leopard can never change its spots.

http://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption
TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by Tareq1105: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
salbis:
Just like some people have made up their minds to stick their necks out for PMB, my family and i have decided to do same for Atiku even if he decide to sale our house. Thank you Atiku for putting up yourself to salvage Nigeria.

Amen for you.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by Tareq1105: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
StOla:

They mean 10 zombies out of 8 support Atiku.

Or how else do you explain how a rational human being will vote for a political prostitute and poster boy for government theft, who has promised to come into power for the benefit of his friends and not for the benefit of the regular citizen?

They cannot resist the urge to vote someone who they also know is coming to steal and enrich himself some more.

A zombie has no control over his senses. Atiku supporters cannot help themselves.

My only condition to vote Atiku :

A visit to the US just for a night and you will have my vote.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by salbis(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
omooba969:

salbis is one of the illiterates we are talking about here, he/she has no idea what a good governance should be.
You're right.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by salbis(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tareq1105:

Amen for you.
Correct
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
hypertension:

..it seems u only wanted to attack me..lol. but its better u know im not here for that.

there is nothing wrong airing my views. tk cr.

if u need to know me better here's my blog medplux.com

God bless u again

What gives you the impression that I'm about insulting/attacking you? When your views positions you out of line, it's only ideal to get you back in line - that's not to say you have to agree with my views.

Most people would agree that Buhari hasn't performed to expectation but Atiku is never a viable option either. It appears you don't get my drift, that there are better options out there.

I have gone through your profile/medplux and I must commend you for your good work as I wouldn't take that away from you. I believe you equally have a clue of the benefits, advantages & standards your counterparts in developed countries enjoy; Buhari/Atiku would not give us that - #FACT.

Lastly, how we form our views/opinions especially on social media says a lot about us and you don't have to direct people to your medplux.com for them to form an opinion about you - that's your work, separate from politics & common sense.

Bye.
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
only restructuring can save this country The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses Atiku means restructuring... It's a start We can't continue like this Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by hypertension(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
omooba969:

What gives you the impression that I'm about insulting/attacking you? When your views positions you out of line, it's only ideal to get you back in line - that's not to say you have to agree with my views.

Most people would agree that Buhari hasn't performed to expectation but Atiku is never a viable option either. It appears you don't get my drift, that there are better options out there.

I have gone through your profile/medplux and I must commend you for your good work as I wouldn't take that away from you. I believe you equally have a clue of the benefits, advantages & standards your counterparts in developed countries enjoy; Buhari/Atiku would not give us that - #FACT.

Lastly, how we form our views/opinions especially on social media says a lot about us and you don't have to direct people to your medplux.com for them to form an opinion about you - that's your work, separate from politics & common sense.

Bye.

Ahh. All these for me grin grin grin

Im letting i know i have the right to vote for a change of government. And Atiki is the only viable candidate that can wrestle power from Buhari

there is no other viable options please.

Its even more daft to think Any other candidate can make that happen.

The problem of Nigeria rest in the constitution my dear not the party.q
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by AfonjaConehead: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
StOla:

Is there a law that empowers a Nigerian party to prevent Nigerians from joining its fold?

When one realises he cannot get what he wants in the party he joined, he will move on to where his type are are already calling the shots. That is the case of Atiku and his return to PDP where he can buy party primaries that he had failed to accomplish in APC.

You are the hypocrite who set out to term others as zombies, when indeed you are the grand zombie that Atiku and his friends are relying on to access public funds for their own benefit.

ZomB O zomB
grin
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by omooba969(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
hypertension:

Ahh. All these for me grin grin grin

Im letting i know i have the right to vote for a change of government. And Atiki is the only viable candidate that can wrestle power from Buhari.

there is no other viable options please.

Its even more daft to think Any other candidate can make that happen.

The problem of Nigeria rest in the constitution my dear not the party.q

Ohgrin it's about wrestling power from Buhari... hahahaha. cheesy cheesy

I knew something isn't right...lol cheesy

When or if at all Atiku win the election, I will be here waiting for your wailing. grin I don't see it happening breh. smiley
Re: Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds by somehow: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
See as you are telling the world about your family history, moral values and prestige.
salbis:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Meets Bail Conditions, Judge Refuses To Sign Release Warrant / Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.