Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Financial Planner Job Description And Work Tips - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financial Planner Job Description And Work Tips (291 Views)

Can I Combine Studying Medicine, Surgery And Work At The Same Time ? / What Is The Job Description Of A Compliance Officer In A Bank? / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Planner Job Description And Work Tips by fantasticadez(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Hello, an International insurance company shceduled me for an interview slated for tomorrow (18/1/2019) regarding the position of a Financial Planner and I need clues on the job description, work tips and how to perform my duties and responsibilities effectively and efficiently.

Financial Planners and professionals in the house please help me out.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy! / Lawyer Needed / Apply Now: Women For Women International Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.