Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals (33651 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reveals He's Been Struggling With Sickle Cell Crisis(video) / 'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals, / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by megist80: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerian singers Adekunle Gold and Simi tied the knot in a private ceremony about a week ago and now the Adekunle via a letter to Kemi Filani has revealed why they chose to wed in private.

According to the Ire crooner,
“This January, before God and our family, we vowed to do this thing called life together. To be honest, it’s easy to get lost in the limelight; so we definitely have a slightly obsessive desire for a private life that belongs to just us.

“We planned on sharing a little bit of the beginning of our forever with you. Thankfully my team got Kudus on our little Island with us to capture some of these moments for you.”Here is ‘Promise’.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/why-my-wedding-was-private-adekunle-gold-reveals/

4 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2019
So that those bad belle afonja village people won't pour sand sand in your garri

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by bettercreature(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin ; The whole thing looked like aboki wedding

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Sholaco: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
For those that cares

3 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by DTALLPRINCE(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
K
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by GMan650(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Perfect match just like bread and beans

18 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by itiswellandwell: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Not a bad decision. I foresee a marriage that will last forever If they can keep being private. They learnt from past celebrities marriage crash.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to USA,CANADA and all European countries.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by SolexxBarry(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Two great musicians with poor dress sense getting married

I must say that is beautiful kiss

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Yewandequeen(f): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cool you kept your love life private and ket it remain that way even after your wedding.

Many Nigerians are so bitter that they want ill-fate to befall everyone so no one is happier than them.

3 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by NOC1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
mtchewww
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Haderonke20(f): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
we've heard you o,keep the tori to yourself

1 Like

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Pulsenaija: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bleep you
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by adeniyi3971(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice move AG

Many has failed, I hope yours will be an exception. All the best!.

3 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by IYANGBALI: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rubbish. Just talk sey una dey stingy
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
You had the most quiet wedding ceremony in the industry... I assume you should be quiet afterward.

1 Like

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Keep it private, mbok!

Learn from Tiwa and Billz!

6 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Witlee(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
You finally spoil some people mind to Bleep simi at last
Chaiiiii
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Cholls(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of paper that oozes of entitlement and false hopes.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by wittyt98(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
all the best

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by medolab90(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
So that those bad belle afonja village people won't pour sand sand in your garri
I wanted to say something .but when I saw the list of people you were following I had to agree that you are also one of them.

1 Like

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by andrew444(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hope when you are having marital issues it will be private also .

Anyway God bless your union

1 Like

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
You don't have to explain yourself Adekunle..
You deserve your privacy.

4 Likes

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Happy married life to them.
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by jchima14: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Happy Marriage Life to them. Nigerian should learn something from this.

FULLY DESIGNED DATING SITE FOR SALE -- checkout the site -- https://trendmingles.com/ -- Call o 8 1o 5 88 24 16 if intrested
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by agylistic77: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
How is it now my concern. for the look of things u are not sticking to the private live anymore.
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by MobileGees: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by slawomir: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
isoright

Who cares
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by four4: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Haderonke20:
see them, iya ile okan

1 Like

Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by Emmzy201(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Haderonke20:
Auntyy friend sells handkerchief
Buy two get one free if you cry too much as the thing dey pain u wella
Re: Why My Wedding Was Private – Adekunle Gold Reveals by techking: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
These two are jst soooo perfect 4 eachoda kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Innoson Joins Air Peace As Lead Sponsors / Davido Thrills Crowd As Infinix Hosts Fans Party (Pictures) / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.