Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill (355 Views)

Juremi Foundation Commends Federal Government For Signing Disability Bill / PMB Passed Disability Bill Into Law. / Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill by EzegeNG: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2019
The President and Vice President of Nigeria; Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osibanjo, attended a Town Hall Meeting covered by NTA International. Issues were raised ranging from the economy, to security and to the President’s health

A man was heard asking the President on how far the livestock bill have gone. The president resorted to asking V.P Yemi Osibanjo what the man was saying.

Another mute man had asked the President to tell Nigerians how far progress had gone on the disability bill.

The President took more time than usual to process the question before Kadaria Ahmed further explained what the question was.

Buhari then responded, “I cannot honestly remember the plan being taken to the National Assembly and how much they have done on it and sent it back to the centre.

See reactions from Nigerians below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill by EzegeNG: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2019
More

Re: Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2019
My president can't be deaf about anything livestock is that not his field of specialization undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill by naijaguy123456(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2019
All the people commenting are Igbo. Their hatred for this government is in another level. Either they like it or not Buhari will rule for 4 more years, then Yoruba for 8 years and back to Hausa for another 8 years.
Re: Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill by Born2Breed(f): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Conductive deafness....you read my mind sister.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill by creolehunt: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is an unmitigated disaster!
Re: Buhari Struggles With Hearing When Asked About Livestock And Disability Bill by chiangwar: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Whoever that cast vote for Buhari should not do the same mistake again my Follow Nigerian.

EzegeNG:
The President and Vice President of Nigeria; Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osibanjo, attended a Town Hall Meeting covered by NTA International. Issues were raised ranging from the economy, to security and to the President’s health

A man was heard asking the President on how far the livestock bill have gone. The president resorted to asking V.P Yemi Osibanjo what the man was saying.

Another mute man had asked the President to tell Nigerians how far progress had gone on the disability bill.

The President took more time than usual to process the question before Kadaria Ahmed further explained what the question was.

Buhari then responded, “I cannot honestly remember the plan being taken to the National Assembly and how much they have done on it and sent it back to the centre.

See reactions from Nigerians below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Condolence Message As Elrufai Brother Dies / If Farook Kperoogi Was A Trader / I Will Not Compromise In Safeguarding People’s Trust, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.