Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Hosting Issues Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hosting Issues Help!!! (1160 Views)

$1 Web Hosting- Hire And Unwind Your Hosting Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosting Issues Help!!! by kokoboy(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Hello guys, my .NG woocommerce website is hosted on WhoGoHost and I have always been experiencing too much down time. The site has not gone public and with just a few users but the down time is alarming. Please I need a good host for an ecommerce startup.
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Dvtechbase(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Host on namecheap bro

1 Like

Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by kokoboy(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Dvtechbase:
Host on namecheap bro

Namecheap doesn't support .NG domain.
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Afam4eva(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2019
kokoboy:
Hello guys, my .NG woocommerce website is hosted on WhoGoHost and I have always been experiencing too much down time. The site has not gone public and with just a few users but the down time is alarming. Please I need a good host for an ecommerce startup.
Too much downtime for an ecommerce is bad business. You better leave as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Afam4eva(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2019
kokoboy:

They don't sell .NG domaiins but you can leave your NG domain at Whogohost and point to their nameserver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by yomalex(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
kokoboy:

change nameservers
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Lordjb: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2019
They've said it all, better do the needful ASAP cheesy
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by kokoboy(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Lordjb:
They've said it all, better do the needful ASAP cheesy

NameCheap doesn't support .NG TLD, I spoke with their support.

Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Duchman67: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2019
You can rent a virtual server for $5, put your stuff there and point the IP to your .NG domain
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Afam4eva(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
kokoboy:

Namecheap was talking about transfering your domain to them but you don't need to do that. All you have to do is point to their server and only move your hosting to them.

I even have a better offer. I have a server that i rent out spaces. if you like, i can rent out some space for you at little cost.

1 Like

Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by fastseo: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
kokoboy:

They have told you and u still arguing... Change the fucking damn nameserves on your panel.

Leaving your hosting account with local champions means you aren't serious with blogging..

Abandon your hosting account with them and get anew hosting account with namecheap

Almost all my sites are NG, I bought from domainking but all of them are hosted with namecheap.
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Kikisapp: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
If you need help get into touch I will do it freely for you
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by Lordjb: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
kokoboy:

do just the hosting with Namecheap then point your dns to it
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by etoluw: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Afam4eva:

Namecheap was talking about transfering your domain to them but you don't need to do that. All you have to do is point to their server and only move your hosting to them.

I even have a better offer. I have a server that i rent out spaces. if you like, i can rent out some space for you at little cost.

what are your prices?
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by betahost247(m): 5:08am On Jan 18, 2019
kokoboy:

Hello,

We have a WordPress plan that offer 100% uptime, this plan is design to handled a huge WordPress sites and hosted on a cloud server (https://www.betahost247.com/wordpresshosting).

To prove our uptime, check: https://status.betahost247.com

You can also make Google search about what client are saying about us if you are panicking about it.

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Seun Akinyemi
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by kokoboy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks guys. I followed the suggestion of pointing to a foreign host and now the performance of my site has improved.
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by princesa(f): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hostnownow is a good and reliable Nigeria hosting company
Re: Hosting Issues Help!!! by fastseo: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
kokoboy:
Thanks guys. I followed the suggestion of pointing to a foreign host and now the performance of my site has improved.

grin u de sleep before... After registeram-com-ng do me strong thing around 2013. I call them every 2 days to restore thee server, on weekends it's completely off till. Monday around 8am. Don't even know if they still exist.

You can buy your domain with naija but never try host with them even if it's free.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Blogging / Best Order Of Season / Advanced Javascript Stunts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.