Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How Do I Get My Google Adsense PIN In Nigeria? New Verification Methods 2023 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get My Google Adsense PIN In Nigeria? New Verification Methods 2023 (590 Views)

New Google Adsense Verification Methods 2019 For Nigerians & Africans / Adsense New Verification Policy / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Google Adsense PIN In Nigeria? New Verification Methods 2023 by Goreviewrite(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2023
I'm experiencing an issue where Google Adsense Pin Verification is not being received or sent to my address.

Every other verification process is not really working, requesting for pin for more than 3 times ans verify through ID etc. because it take more time.

ie you have to request for Adsense pin more than 4 time before this method can work

I've made multiple attempts to reach out to Google and the support team but they've not been able to help me.

I finally got a quicker ways to get my adsense account verification process was being processed much quicker than usual and that it would take about 2-3 weeks for the verification to be sent to my home address and get my adsense account verified.

If you've been having issues with your Google Adsense Pin Verification not being processed in a timely manner, then this video is for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWKAVjeCCmA

I'll show you how to get your verification process started and how to avoid the same problems in the future.

By the end of this video, you'll be able to get your verification process started and fixed in a timely manner!
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense PIN In Nigeria? New Verification Methods 2023 by haywire07(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01
Megaking1:
Approved Nigerian Google adsense Account for sale, approved and 6 months old. Add your payment details and site to start using to receive your dollar into you accounts. Interested,

Whtsup or call - 0.7.0.4916.8.30.2

How far

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Online Payment (www.koodopay.com) / A Skilled Graphic Designer Needed For Immediate Employment / Review This Website And Post Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.