Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,660 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

10 Reasons Why I Will Sell My Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why I Will Sell My Vote (237 Views)

Edo Election. OBASEKI IS OFFICIALLY AN EX GOVERNOR . I Just Cast My Vote. / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Will Sell My Vote by tonytheme(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2019
10 reasons why I will sell my vote

1. I attended a public primary school and it wasn't free, I paid school fees, paid for books, uniform etc nothing was free.

2. I attended a public secondary school, I paid for it, it wasn't free.

3. I attended a state owned polytechnic, paid for it

4. I've never drank free water from government neither have I eaten anything free from government.

5. I pay for electricity even though its hardly available.

6. Most of our politicians in their time schools were free even higher institutions they attended on scholarship. Free.

7. I served Nigeria on the platform of the NYSC in a village in oruk anam LGA of Akwa Ibom state where there is no electricity, no accessible road and no water. we cook with water from river. We stock our lodge with food stuffs bought with the #19800 that we were paid monthly. And the village boys will come and steal them from us at gunpoint. No help from nysc, the govt or the community leaders, there was no presence of police in the community.

8. I have not been able to secure a job since my graduation in 2014 because I don't have the connection

9. Right now, each house in my street is contributing #10,000 to buy a transformer and we are pay electricity bills monthly.

10. I have been voting since 2007 and politician after politician will come out and promise heaven and earth and when they get into office, They will forget their promises and concentrate on enriching themselves and their families at the detriment of the economy.

This time am not standing in that poly unit under sun and vote for free. Enough is enough my vote is my power I will use it to make money. Even if its #5000 I go sell am.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Sell My Vote by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Because KANU fooled u

(1) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima / How Buhari Administration Is Lifting Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Osinbajo / Ebonyi Guber 2019: You Lack What It Takes To Defeat Umahi,monica Blasts Ogbuoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.