Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Start A Diesel Supply Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Diesel Supply Business In Nigeria (479 Views)

How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / How To Start A Diesel Supply Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Diesel Supply Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2019
The Oil Bloc - The Complete Oil Report
How to start a diesel supply business in Nigeria
How to start a diesel supply business in Nigeria
By The Oil Bloc on September 14, 2018
It’s a known fact that oil and gas business is one of the most lucrative ventures in Nigeria. Periodically, the demand for petroleum increases, the supply chain expands and smart individuals take advantage to enrich themselves. Amongst many rewarding petroleum products is Automated Gas Oil; often referred to as Diesel.

Diesel supply is a viable business in Nigeria as a result of the epileptic power supply. The roaring sound of generators is popular, second to the National Anthem. I think it should be part of the constitution; a generator deserves to be on the Nigerian Coat of Arms.

If you walk through Broad Street in Marina, Lagos, where many commercial activities take place in the country, you can’t miss the noise from underground chambers that power many companies.

Read more https://www.google.com/amp/s/theoilbloc.com/amp/how-to-start-a-diesel-supply-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerian Artist That Paints Billionaires And Millionaires / Gas Cooker Filling Business / What Business Can I Start With 175000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.