Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Should I Use Bottled Water To Brush My Teeth, Or To Wash My Contact Lenses? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Use Bottled Water To Brush My Teeth, Or To Wash My Contact Lenses? (380 Views)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? / Stop Calling It 'gap Teeth' Or 'open Teeth, See The Real Name For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Use Bottled Water To Brush My Teeth, Or To Wash My Contact Lenses? by MichelleAna: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2019
I will be travelling in a few days. I know that drinking water overseas can cause potential health risks. Should I use bottled water to brush my teeth, or to wash my contact lenses?
Re: Should I Use Bottled Water To Brush My Teeth, Or To Wash My Contact Lenses? by Alexabartel: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2019
If water is unsafe, there will usually be a notice posted by the faucet in your room, and the hotel will provide complimentary bottles for you to drink from. Make sure you use these bottles to take your pills and brush your teeth too. https://iwaterpurification.com/best-insulated-water-bottle/

(1) (Reply)

Blacksoap For Chronic Skin Diseases / SAY NO TO DEPRESSION -100% Herbal Tcm Products For Anxiety&Depression Treatment / Solution To Male And Female Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.