Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags (23680 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Mowoe(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
T
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by YenYo: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
This man equates himself to be God.

Hitler fell

Mobutu seseko fell

Idi amin fell

Osama bin laden fell.

Mussolini fell.

Gaddafi fell.

Sir,You will fall and God's name will be glorified.

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Sirpaul(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
but with God all things I say all thing are possible ... please don't ruin this country..... you are going back to DAURA

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by sylva1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by victorazyvictor(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:
With what I have seen in Abuja so far, Buhari can not lose this election. I just pity Atiku and the other ones wasting money on campaigns.

Right now, only God can save us embarassed

What are u seeing?
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by maryalloy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
It will look possible when you are going back to daura

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Katier00(f): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:
cry

I hope this tyrant doesn't win, else I will commit suicide
your death is near then. It is better to adjust your expectations. Not his fan though
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Katier00:
your death is near then. It is better to adjust your expectations. Not his fan though

I will gladly die then.
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by hecomeshome(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari completely believes in his rigging machinery that he has put in place. But baba God pass am.

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by fk001(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
comment I see from this blind supporters of Buhari who still want this man to rule of over 200 million Nigerians which he has failed in the last four years bit my imagination. To them its all about PAC OR PDP..it is a helpless situation.No sence of patrotism anymore but loyalist to parties only.do I play them..Nigeria is almost gone.
Sometimes I wonder if these blind supporters are actually children/teenagers who have access to phones or they are foreign nationals who are just trying to play prank on us in other to hit up the thread...but I later realized, that is how some Nigerians reason.Its the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month.
He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.

And vote in Atiku ba?

Better go and tell Atiku to rehearse on how he will answer the questions that will come to him on 30th.

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Alexistaiwo, I saw you.
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019

Some will cry their eyes out reading this grin

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Sirmuel1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
victorazyvictor:

What are u seeing?

You won't understand. Let's just pray 2023 comes very fast.
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Bellahot01: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
embarassed Baba is 100% sure Something is wrong somewhere
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by kamez(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
don't worry.... oga eme gi vooom na'anya
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Richkid97(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:
With what I have seen in Abuja so far, Buhari can not lose this election. I just pity Atiku and the other ones wasting money on campaigns.

What did you see sir ?

Can you please tell us more

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
fk001:

And vote in Atiku ba?

Better go and tell Atiku to rehearse on how he will answer the questions that will come to him on 30th.

people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Katier00(f): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:

I will gladly die then.
RIP in advance then

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by goodnessjohn44(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Don't make boast of tomorrow sir, God pass man.
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by oluwaahmed: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
That is why that presidential election day is for ofè nsala. We already know buhari will rig the vote even when he looses and nothing will happen. Zoo!!
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by fk001(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..

Mental or physical?
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
He had already sin the results of the rigged election, just waiting for it to be announced

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Very very very very very very very very very very very very IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by kingkuntaval: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Just see president on person country..Trump, you are absolutely correct, Africa is a SHITHOLE.

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Stop saying what you don't know... where in abj are u staying? Atiku is everywhere in abj, don't just look at kekek napeps

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
I just dey look una mumu presido cheesy.

JixNation:
Alexistaiwo, I saw you.
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by Baawaa(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Very very impossible for people's general to lose this election to Atikulooting
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by adextun2177(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dream big bubu, Ur downfall is all I see
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by gbagyiza: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
ekems2017:
Because every mechanism has been put in place to rig for you. But God knows best. You will only be in Aso Rock in the next 4years if God permits.

Most of the APC top officials having been confidently saying that they will win the election n now their master has confirmed it. I am sorry to say this, but the truth is that only God can save us from d hand of this government, because they have perfected their plans on winning the election by all means. The SFG said confidently that they have already won n that they r waiting for INEC to declare them winner. Nigerians it is well, let us brace up for another hard time.

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by zlantanfan: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:

I will gladly die then.
lol, if what you mean is true just start giving your belongings to your people (if you have any) because the guy no fit loose that election o

Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by netpro(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:
cry

What are you waiting for? grin grin grin grin

PMB all the way!
Re: It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags by AllenSpencer: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
JixNation:
cry

I just hope your burial will make sense

Enough food and drinks

SIMPLICITY AND HUMILITY! (pic Of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa On Annual Leave In 1963) / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans / Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President