Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Bought 09 Corolla With No Custom Paper - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought 09 Corolla With No Custom Paper (557 Views)

Luxurious Lexus RX350 SUV 2007 Model With Chilling AC And Custom Paper / 09 COROLLA 2.250M / 09 COROLLA 2.250M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought 09 Corolla With No Custom Paper by eniola1010(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
I recently got this 09 corolla from a friend, its my first car so i really dont know much about car papers

But i've recently just discovered that all cars must have custom papers

Please how do i sort this?

Some people also said cars of 10years ago doesnt need.

Re: I Bought 09 Corolla With No Custom Paper by blackpanther22: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
eniola1010:
I recently got this 09 corolla from a friend, its my first car so i really dont know much about car papers

Whatsapp 081-350-65-702
Re: I Bought 09 Corolla With No Custom Paper by CarGuideNG: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
eniola1010:

* Cars bought brand new in Nigeria may not have the normal customs documents applicable to imported cars.

* All imported cars require customs documents, but after a certain time period the chance that the documents would be requested by officers becomes less.

* You said you don't know a lot about car papers, are you 100% sure the customs papers weren't included when you bought the car? Have you asked your friend about the papers?

* Produce the VIN/Chassis Number of the car, that way one can decide if it was imported or bought brand new in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Bought 09 Corolla With No Custom Paper by eniola1010(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
CarGuideNG:

* Cars bought brand new in Nigeria may not have the normal customs documents applicable to imported cars.

* All imported cars require customs documents, but after a certain time period the chance that the documents would be requested by officers becomes less.

* You said you don't know a lot about car papers, are you 100% sure the customs papers weren't included when you bought the car? Have you asked your friend about the papers?

* Produce the VIN/Chassis Number of the car, that way one can decide if it was imported or bought brand new in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

8 Months Used Super Clean Toyota Camry 2005 Model / #sold#Lagos Cleared 2003 Toyota Camry Xle / Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla, 4 Plugs, Low Mileage; N3m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.