Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' (31280 Views)

Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by omonaijiria: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
BREAKING: Another Faux Pas! Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate

Buhari was to hand over the party's flag to the Delta State governorship candidate of the party. However, he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate." When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate". Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

One day after erroneously claiming at a campaign rally to have ascended power on May 19, 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday committed another error at a campaign rally.

Speaking on Wednesday at the presidential campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) held in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, Buhari had told the crowd: "I assure you that I am very aware of your appreciation of the efforts for what we were able to deliver since came in 19th of May, 2015."

On Thursday, at the end of his speech after another presidential campaign rally in Warri, Delta State, Buhari was to hand over the party's flag to the Delta State governorship candidate of the party,

However, he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate."

When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate".

Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

Another Faux Pas! Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate'

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/17/breaking-another-faux-pas-buhari-hands-over-apc-flag-our-governortorial-candidate

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojH8tRYMpRg

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by mushystuff: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
We apparently have a slow, demented "president" on our hands! This una Buhari sha! He really needs to call it a day and just rest rather driving himself to the ground in this shameless manner!

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by baliyubla: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Flag of honour to our Presidential, sorry Senatorial, sorry Governotorial candidate. Na wa oooo.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by omonaijiria: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
However, he said:

"I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate."

When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial",

Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate".

Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial".

This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by xarm(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Children of hate arriving here to make buhari trend.

Anything to make Buhari popular, is a welcome development even intentional controversial things cool

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by mycar: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by SweetJoystick(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Na why him no wan attend debate, dunce, senile man

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by pope777(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wahala dey o!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by Angelparadise: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians have a Herculean task to send this unmarketable man back to Daura . This disgrace is in world view and may attract divine curses for the supporters for lying just to defend the indefensible call ________________

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by ebuk4real(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Let Buhari and APC keep fooling and disgracing themselves while thinking they are fooling Nigerians...

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by ideynl1: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
I am a Yoruba muslim, I don't care any error made by PMB, even if he can't remember his name again, we don't mind.

I'm only concerned about him handling over presidency to we in South west, Tinubu precisely..

Wailers can continue to wail while we youruba muslims enjoy the top position.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
For more jokes "Text" Buhari to 64494

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep the jokes coming buhari

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by Zansu007: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chai..kukuma kill me

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
ATIKU has served this nation twice as a Vice President. That experience ought to count for something. After he was sworn into office as the vice president of Nigeria on 29 May 1999, He presided over the National Council on Privatization, which entailed the responsibility of overseeing the sale of hundreds of loss making and poorly managed public enterprises in the country.

we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows thatMr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

sai AtikuObi for better Nigeria
sai daddy AA

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by SalamRushdie: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is mentally finished , I have it on good authority that Buhari can No longer even control his bladder voluntarily and has to to be bathed like a baby ...Buhari it's time to go back to Daura

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by Zansu007: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Replace that yoruba with zombie.
EOD#

ideynl1:
I am a Yoruba muslim, I don't care any error made by PMB, even if he can't remember his name again, we don't mind.

I'm only concerned about him handling over presidency to we in South west, Tinubu precisely..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where is Lalasticlala when you need him o

Buhari don kill person with laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by zeromeridian: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
"Buhari is not aware that he said such a thing" Osibanjo.

Buhari handlers always on panic mode when Buhari wants to talk.

Never again shall Nigeria be rulled by proxy.
Oshomole had to hide his face in that video.

Shame on APC with some intelligent people now turned to zobies.

If this man rigs his way through, Nigeria would continue to be a laughing stock.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari/Jubril that almost collapse....NONSENSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjY4NgMAzo4

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by ideynl1: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Zansu007:
Replace that yoruba with zombie.
EOD#

You can call us zombies if you like, but we Yoruba Muslims will continue to support PMB no matter the error he does.

Our support will be rewarded with the presidency in 2023. Tinubu will takeover

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by SluttanSlayer: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Make America Great - Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
The rogues will not let this man retire peacefully. ..the four years he's looking for never even start e be like this

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by bababai: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Zansu007:
Replace that yoruba with zombie. Thank you.

EOD#

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
ideynl1:

And his health status means nothing to you but Tinubu presidency is more important ??Nigeria is doomed with this

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Make America Great - Buhari

Lool cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by jumobi1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by InaNla(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
BRAIN DEAD MOFO grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by AllTheWayUp: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is suffering from Dementia

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by crownwealth: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dullardino

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by AllTheWayUp: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin
All Nigeria flags should be flown at half mast to commiserate how Buhari disgraced Nigeria and the entire Africa continent in his yesterday interview.
Even Amaechi, Oshiomole, Gbajamila, and APC zombies were ashamed of Buhari last night

It is official Buhari Is truly suffering from Dementia

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by ideynl1: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
uzobaby:
And his health status means nothing to you but Tinubu presidency is more important ??Nigeria is doomedl with this

Nothing will happen to Baba Insha Allahu until after elections.

No wahala after elections and he can't continue, Osinbajo our son will take over then handover to Tinubu.

You Ipob wailers can continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' by SEONaijaExpert: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Witch hunting never ends

President Buhari is the most viable and dependable candidate we have among others candidates.

I don't care if he says advertorial, as long as his policies against corruption and stand on diversification of the economy from the reliance on crude oil works, Nigeria will forever remember him for these giant strides.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.