Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen (17912 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by rexwalters: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Oizatobad post=74853861][/quote]How do you intend to get APc out of power?do you have a voters card?the people you are trying to encourage on social media are just like you,no voters card just empty Barrels making very little whispers,keep deceiving yourself.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by buchilino(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
utenwuson:
The midget has spoken well....

But sincerely if u remove the messenger and try to understand the statement without ipobic mindset, you will definitely see that it's makes sense and basically that's the plain truth.

It's just that the midget as drown to himself undue enemy that no single ipobic membrane will want to even hear him speak...

Igbo Amaka........

STOP BEING A NINCOMPOOP. DID HE SAY THING WEN GANDOLLAR WAS EXPOSED?.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Atigba: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
It sure is gonna be fun when the culture wars become an actual war and we're all out there throwing branded grenades at each other wearing body armor emblazoned with the logos of our corporate sponsors.
El-rufai my second choice for President.
And the same atiku is planning to sell nnpc to his corrupt friends.Imagine if atiku had transformed nitel to a world global service. Atiku is just for the mafias , and want to get nigeria working by looting again.pls wise up.
Sai Baba

You are a fool to assert that Atiku is the reason why Nitel failed.

Nigerians can never successfully run a government institutions because of their laise affair attitude. They see public service as an avenue to steal and chose their interest above the country. Ajakuta steel is a case in point.

Ask yourself why Nitel refused to work and immediately they privatised the telecommunication industry everthing changed.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
How do you intend to vote President Buhari out of power when you and more than 90% of the registered members of Nairaland don't have voters cards?the people you are trying your best to convince on social media don't have voters cards,just empty Barrels making so much noise ado about nothing?
YEAH, YOUR ZOMBIERUDIN FAMILY MEMBERS DON'T HAVE VOTERS CARD..
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by chocolatelady(f): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Truth be told ,EL Rufai is correct. Why are south south governors holding a meeting becos of CJN non declaration of asset as if the CJN did the right thing. The man even accepted his mistake . This ethnic sentiment will keep drawing us back until we retrieve our steps from it. Ever wondered why the northerns have not protested about Dasuki that has been in detention since late 2015. U will not hear northern say anything that will heat the polity. Had it been that Dasuki is from the south east or south south, u will hear all sorts, town criers crying marginalization and the rest. The earlier we unite as one , the better for us. Thats how the south east lost senate presidency to Saraki becos of sentiment as if GEJ did anything for them. Ngige has already advised them. If they like they all should put their eggs in one basket and vote for PDP. Then APC wins and PMB ditches out his appointment based on those that voted for him most . And the south east will cry marginalisation till 2023. Una never see anything.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by buchilino(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
bluecircle470:
For the 1st time i am supporting this short man on this.....”what is wrong is wrong and what is right should be right”. Sick and tired of ‘he’s my kinsman’ so leave him alone syndrome.

NOBODY IS SAYING THAT HIS WRONG, BUT DIS SELECTIVE PUNISHMENT N HYPOCRISY IS WAT PPLE R CONDEMNING.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by bluecircle470: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
buchilino:

NOBODY IS SAYING THAT HIS WRONG, BUT DIS SELECTIVE PUNISHMENT N HYPOCRISY IS WAT PPLE R CONDEMNING.

Let it be selective as long as that person is guilty of it. If another party comes to power tomorrow then let them try prosecuting the opposition too as long as that person eats our yam.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by buchilino(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
bluecircle470:

Let it be selective as long as that person is guilty of it. If another party comes to power tomorrow then let them try prosecuting the opposition too as long as that person eats our yam.

UR OBVIOUSLY PART OF THE PROBLEM DIS COUNTRY IS HAVING
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin

Since it's same El-rufai, I am not surprised o. Give him the job of cleaning Bubu ass whenever he visits the toilet and watch how he joyfully jumps unto it just to keep his seat beyond next month....
.. what a lame comment.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by bkool7(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
welcome to Nigeria where wrong is right .
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by bkool7(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
buchilino:

How was he selective?

Please quote anybody with allegation of corruption in Apc he has supported b4
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by buchilino(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
bkool7:

How was he selective?

Please quote anybody with allegation of corruption in Apc he has supported b4

DID HE SAY ANYTHING WEN GANDOLLAR WAS EXPOSED. WEN D COURT DECLARED FORMER ABIA GOVERNOR KALU, WANTED 4 CORRUPTION WHERE WAS ELRUFAI. D SAME KALU DAT IS BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR APC UP N DOWN. MOST NIGERIANS R NOT FOOLS MY FRIEND.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by utenwuson: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
buchilino:

STOP BEING A NINCOMPOOP. DID HE SAY THING WEN GANDOLLAR WAS EXPOSED?.
ibo Boi, try read my statement and at least try get someone who understand English to help u out before u show the world how stupidity runs in your generation.

Anofia
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by buchilino(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
utenwuson:
ibo Boi, try read my statement and at least try get someone who understand English to help u out before u show the world how stupidity runs in your generation.

Anofia

UR OBVIOUSLY NOT IGBO
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by AfonjaConehead: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thunda Faya you there, bloody midget.

Thunda Faya all Coneheads

It will be the 8th wonder if a conehead have his baff 2wice a day
grin grin
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
hargbolahan01:
governor tribalism but why now after he has been appointed since 2016

and CJN should declare his asset too does he have a skeleton in his box

If hidden and difficult to explain 3 million dollars is not skeleton in his cupboard, I wonder what will constitute skeleton in his cupboard!
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinhanger:
''One of the most painful things I have experienced in the last two weeks from the statements from the governors of the South South justifying that non-declaration of assets is a non-issue because the Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the South South. This is the sort of things we see. Wrong is Wrong, Right should be right'' he said

Reacting to VP Osinbajo's claim that President Buhari did not know of the prosecution of the CJN until Saturday January 12th, Governor El-Rufai replied

''Why should he know about it? Let us stop this personalizing of institutions. Why should the president know about the prosecution of anyone? Wouldn't you be worried if the President knows about every prosecution. Institutions should be allowed to work. I am the governor of Kaduna state. The constitution requires I declare my assets before being sworn in and the constitution stated it in very plain language.

Saying that the President doesn't know is a compliment. It shows that he doesn't interfere'' he said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/governor-el-rufai-condemns-south-south-governors-for-defending-embattled-cjn-walter-onnoghen.html

This man is the no 1 enemy of progress in Nigeria...
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Sonoyom(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Terrorist governor!
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Ikpongiton: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
Abubakar Atiku's Brother,they are all one a vote for Atiku is a vote for Hausa Fulani and a second term for President Buhari,why not vote for Sowore since you hate the Fulani's so much?
i do not hate fulanis and i did not say i hate them .i only hate boko haram and fulani herdsmen.please can you point out,where i said that i hate the fulanis ?
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
It sure is gonna be fun when the culture wars become an actual war and we're all out there throwing branded grenades at each other wearing body armor emblazoned with the logos of our corporate sponsors.
El-rufai my second choice for President.
And the same atiku is planning to sell nnpc to his corrupt friends.Imagine if atiku had transformed nitel to a world global service. Atiku is just for the mafias , and want to get nigeria working by looting again.pls wise up.
Sai Baba

Are u a middle belt person? I thought you were from the middle belt
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by tsephanyah(f): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Are u a middle belt person? I thought you were from the middle belt
Northwest
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
Northwest

That's cool. You are hausa/Fulani be that. I am based in Zaria. Nice to meet you.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by tsephanyah(f): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

That's cool. You are hausa/Fulani be that. I am based in Zaria. Nice to meet you.
You too
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
This Pvssy Needs 2 Shut Up.Pvnk A$s
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Tareq1105: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
hargbolahan01:
governor tribalism but why now after he has been appointed since 2016

and CJN should declare his asset too does he have a skeleton in his box

Mr CJN is wrong and I'm highly disappointed.

Someone in my office was convicted for not returning the Asset Form at the appropriate time. He was brought to court in Abuja.

His lawyer pleaded and he paid a fine of #15,000

Just late submission of the Form and not failure to declare.

Whatever happens to the CJN he invited it.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
utenwuson:
The midget has spoken well....

But sincerely if u remove the messenger and try to understand the statement without ipobic mindset, you will definitely see that it's makes sense and basically that's the plain truth.

It's just that the midget as drown to himself undue enemy that no single ipobic membrane will want to even hear him speak...

Igbo Amaka........
think before u type rubbish....is APC clean
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Omeizadean:
Igbo Amakas aka flat heads aka the flats aka Igbos aka flatibos will still come down on El Rufai on this with their myopic and ipobic mindset that do them no good the Flatibos will eventually destroy themselves with their fake everything.
keep quiet...when Ganduje collected bribe ,I didn't see EFCC smoking any aid of that governor but anyone who is not their own or doesn't fall in their camp ,are always annexed at any given time
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by mank1234(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinhanger:
''One of the most painful things I have experienced in the last two weeks from the statements from the governors of the South South justifying that non-declaration of assets is a non-issue because the Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the South South. This is the sort of things we see. Wrong is Wrong, Right should be right'' he said

Reacting to VP Osinbajo's claim that President Buhari did not know of the prosecution of the CJN until Saturday January 12th, Governor El-Rufai replied

''Why should he know about it? Let us stop this personalizing of institutions. Why should the president know about the prosecution of anyone? Wouldn't you be worried if the President knows about every prosecution. Institutions should be allowed to work. I am the governor of Kaduna state. The constitution requires I declare my assets before being sworn in and the constitution stated it in very plain language.

Saying that the President doesn't know is a compliment. It shows that he doesn't interfere'' he said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/governor-el-rufai-condemns-south-south-governors-for-defending-embattled-cjn-walter-onnoghen.html

But he has not said anything about PMB running foul of federal character. Or is one a lesser crime under our law?

If CJN decides to give in to these guys antics, he'll not only let himself down but the whole of South South, well meaning Nigerians and indeed all the SANs who have become united in this fight.
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
chocolatelady:
Truth be told ,EL Rufai is correct. Why are south south governors holding a meeting becos of CJN non declaration of asset as if the CJN did the right thing. The man even accepted his mistake . This ethnic sentiment will keep drawing us back until we retrieve our steps from it. Ever wondered why the northerns have not protested about Dasuki that has been in detention since late 2015. U will not hear northern say anything that will heat the polity. Had it been that Dasuki is from the south east or south south, u will hear all sorts, town criers crying marginalization and the rest. The earlier we unite as one , the better for us. Thats how the south east lost senate presidency to Saraki becos of sentiment as if GEJ did anything for them. Ngige has already advised them. If they like they all should put their eggs in one basket and vote for PDP. Then APC wins and PMB ditches out his appointment based on those that voted for him most . And the south east will cry marginalisation till 2023. Una never see anything.
young lady, you no thing about Buhari...Buhari is vengeful that is y Dasuki is still in prison.. It is not for you and i or for the good of the country....please tell me y all those accused of corruption in Buhari government are not prosecuted... E.g his for secretary to the Federation, Chief of Army staff etc
Re: El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
El rufai.. if you cant speak about your northern friends, people and brothers stealing money or your northern people being corrupt.. My advise is that you Shut that idiotic mouth of yours.. Keep that damn thing mute!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Days After, Reopened Borders Still Trickling Back To Life / 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos / Reps’ Minority Leadership: Atiku, Wike In Fresh War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.