Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Need Advice Please. Studying Unaccredited Course Or Writing Jamb Again. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice Please. Studying Unaccredited Course Or Writing Jamb Again. (459 Views)

With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / Should I Withdraw From The University And Sit For JAMB Again? / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Please. Studying Unaccredited Course Or Writing Jamb Again. by Young042galaxy: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
I applied for medsurg last year at esut and I was given nursing science instead.
My problem is that we are the first set to start the nursing in esut cos it's a new course they just started.
I am tired of staying at home and writing jamb so I had to grab the course.
But I am seriously worried cos it not accredited yet being that it's a new course and we are the first set.
Should I pick up another jamb form or study the nursing and wait for it to be accredited?
Re: I Need Advice Please. Studying Unaccredited Course Or Writing Jamb Again. by emperor272(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Please take another jamb, studying nursing in an unacreditted state university is out of it... Even if you can't put in fed sch, put in acreditted state university or even school of nursing
Re: I Need Advice Please. Studying Unaccredited Course Or Writing Jamb Again. by Young042galaxy: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
emperor272:
Please take another jamb, studying nursing in an unacreditted state university is out of it... Even if you can't put in fed sch, put in acreditted state university or even school of nursing
Alright thanks but does it mean that they can't be accredited b4 5yrs? Cos I was thinking that since they have been running RN and RM at parklane, it will be easier for them to get accredited for BNsc.
Re: I Need Advice Please. Studying Unaccredited Course Or Writing Jamb Again. by Bobbybube(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Young042galaxy:
I applied for medsurg last year at esut and I was given nursing science instead.
My problem is that we are the first set to start the nursing in esut cos it's a new course they just started.
I am tired of staying at home and writing jamb so I had to grab the course.
But I am seriously worried cos it not accredited yet being that it's a new course and we are the first set.
Should I pick up another jamb form or study the nursing and wait for it to be accredited?
Pls can we speak privately?
I have some questions that u may be able to answer

(1) (Reply)

Banking And Insurance Law Lecturer, Seen Manhandling, Harassing Students / Download Absu App; Abia State University Uturu Application / What Jamb Caps Is All About | Frequently Asked Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.