Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla (1424 Views)

Request: Honda CRV Or Honda Accord 2002-2007 / Need A Good Nigerian Used Honda CRV Or Hyundai Elantra / Who Has 2005 Honda Crv Or Eod For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guys please help me. I need to buy a car and i know nothing about the process.
These are my challenges.

-Where to buy it? I live in Ph and I'm wondering if going to cotonu myself will gaurantee better options or going to lagos.

-what year? I want either 2010, 2012 or 2014 versions of the above cars but it depends on their prices.

-budget - my budget is 2- 3M max for everything. Including driving to PH.

-what to consider in buying tokubo car.

This is my first time getting a car and i need all the advice I'll need to get a good buy. I don't want to fall into wrong hands. Took me forever to save up for this.

I'll appreciate if anyone out here can guide me and possibly give me prices for the above mentioned options.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by teckmore(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Let me keep space here
Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by olaleks007(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tonyebriggs:
These are my challenges.

-Where to buy it? I live in Ph and I'm wondering if going to cotonu myself will gaurantee better options or going to lagos.

-what year? I want either 2010, 2012 or 2014 versions of the above cars but it depends on their prices.

This is my first time getting a car and i need all the advice I'll need to get a good buy. I don't want to fall into wrong hands. Took me forever to save up for this.

I'll appreciate if anyone out here can guide me and possibly give me prices for the above mentioned options.

Thanks.

Well your budget can only get you a 2010-2012 tokunbo corolla with a confirmed custom paper. If u game, hit me up and we will deal
Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by CarGuideNG: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tonyebriggs:
These are my challenges.

Thanks.

Like the previous poster added, of the vehicles you listed, the budget may be best for a Tokunbo 2010 - 2012 Toyota Corolla in good condition.

Other posters will have more useful tips to add, our tip/advice for all car buyers (first time or otherwise) is to always get a VIN report for any vehicle you intend to buy.

Every vehicle has a 17 digit number known as the VIN or Chassis Number, with this number the history of the car including number of owners, original colour, any damage from accidents, flood, the real mileage and so much more can be revealed.

The service saves time and money and combined with thorough inspection and verifying that the customs documents are in order, your chances of buying a vehicle in good condition and no issues are very high.

So when you identify any car you want to buy, before you make any decision on the car, forward the VIN/Chassis Number to CarGuideNG. You can also contact us for further details about the reports or any similar issues.

Our objective is to work with you to ensure your car buying experience is as stress free as possible.

We are available on WhatsApp, the number and direct chat link are displayed below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8494994_img20190114095147492_jpeg5d289080ef5a1bc4069bb2bc1f59e09b

https:///+2347011116171

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by johnabraham: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rav 4, crv v/s corolla is 2 different categories all together.
your budget of N2-3m wont get you good toks rav / crv of 2010-2014 model. you might be lucky to get used ones.
Please get vin reports before your purchase and also customs check. you can contact computer global on this forum for it. this will save you a lot in future.
irrespective of the city you buy your vehicle, please take along a qualified & unbiased technician for proper checks.
Cotonou-Nigeria land border i heard is closed for vehicle importation since Jan 2017. please make your findings well before going that route.
happy purchase....
Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by computerglobal(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tonyebriggs:
These are my challenges.

Thanks.

Congratulations!!! you have taken the first step in the right direction. When it comes to major purchases like this at ones's life, it is best to seek contributions/advise form trusted individuals. Living aside your experience as regards to purchasing a vehicle, it should be noted getting a car in a sound health can be frustrating even for the best of us. We at Computerglobal usually advice anyone in your situation to take it one step at a time which in the long run, would let you make an informed decision and would give you a sense of accomplishment.
Not to bore you much with overwhelming detail, consider the following:

Getting a good delearship: this is the most frustrating of all the work and the most important of all shopping. Getting a good dealership would take your time and effort. Visting dealearship can be very overwhelming and so please keep your eyes peeled. Not all that glitters are gold.

VIN: once you are done with the hassle of selecting a few dealer you are considering, we encourage you not to rush into buying a car. Always ask for the VIN/ chassis number of the vehicle you are interested in buying. The VIN/ Chassis number is a unique 17 digit code of every vehicle you see. This 17 digit code can be a very powerful tool when you are in the market for a car. THis VIN/chassis number can reveal all past records/history of any particular vehicle

With that said, you can contact via our whatsapp https:///+2348060365068

Vehicle history reports provides information about used/tokunbo cars Run a vin check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. check the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard,service/maintenance history and more
Contact Computerglobal on 08060365068 for well detailed report
Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.
https:///+2348060365068

✓ Verify Custom Documents and other verifiable documents

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom/9#74845615
Contact us for documents verification on 08060365068

Cc:victorog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by Exponental(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Get a car dealer in PH.... my advice!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
olaleks007:

Well your budget can only get you a 2010-2012 tokunbo corolla with a confirmed custom paper. If u game, hit me up and we will deal

So how much can get me a 2010/2012 rav 4 and Honda crv?
Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Exponental:
Get a car dealer in PH.... my advice!

Do you know any? Do link me
Re: I Want To Buy A Car - Toyota Rav 4 Or Honda Crv Or Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
johnabraham:
Rav 4, crv v/s corolla is 2 different categories all together.
your budget of N2-3m wont get you good toks rav / crv of 2010-2014 model. you might be lucky to get used ones.
Please get vin reports before your purchase and also customs check. you can contact computer global on this forum for it. this will save you a lot in future.
irrespective of the city you buy your vehicle, please take along a qualified & unbiased technician for proper checks.
Cotonou-Nigeria land border i heard is closed for vehicle importation since Jan 2017. please make your findings well before going that route.
happy purchase....

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Bought Brand New 2015 Kia Cerato Spotless / Sold Sold Fresh 2006 Tokunbo Pontiac Vibe For 1.75M Sold / Toyota Camry 2005 LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.