Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Airtel Triple Data Offer, Enjoy More Data Value And Pay Less - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airtel Triple Data Offer, Enjoy More Data Value And Pay Less (392 Views)

BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) / How To Borrow Money From MTN Directly To Your Bank Account And Pay Later / LIRS Sends Falz A Letter To Come And Pay His Personal Income Tax For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Triple Data Offer, Enjoy More Data Value And Pay Less by Nairamakes: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Airtel Triple data offer has been going on for quite sometime now, and some fellows have been enjoying the offer in lowkey. So I've decided to share it with you guys as it's still blazing hot.

The steps below are quite similar to Airtel 4.6GB for N200 that was recently blocked. Activating this offer is not that difficult, but we all know Airtel with their Sim selectiveness.

Be that as it may, I am very sure it will work for you if you follow my steps carefully.

How To Activate Airtel Triple Data Offer

> Buy a new Airtel sim card Or use an Airtel sim less than 3 months old.

> Sms GET to 141. Make sure you receive a response like this:

EDUCLUESONLINE BLOG

"Dear Customer, Congratulations! You can enjoy 100% DATA BONUS ANYTIME EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS "

READ MORE HERE: https://www.educluesonline.com.ng/2019/01/airtel-triple-data-offer-enjoy-more.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido New Video, 2019 Release, Please Click To Watch This Lovely Video / They Don't Deserve This! Nigerian Celebrities Sufferings That Made Their Fans Cr / Katy Perry Is A Fantasy In Green As Vocalist Presents With Her America Idol Co-s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.